Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Will Shen Ming have him in his wish? (...

    There are many contestants, but very few women.

    Especially in the competition where Shen Ming and the others competed, Shen Ming was the only girl among a large group of men, so naturally no one regarded her as an opponent.

    A game where the enemy is underestimated from the beginning is bound to be won.

    When a group of men were still fighting with other people and getting stuck in their path, Shen Ming rode a maroon horse and disappeared like a gust of wind.

    The first prize of this competition, Shen Ming, was called a success, and he was grinning from ear to ear when he got the generous reward.

    Standing next to her, the two local strong men who won the second and third prizes respectively, looked at this beautiful oriental beauty, and couldn't help thinking quietly: Sure enough, roses have thorns, and they look beautiful, but they are prickly!

    Lu Chi knew Shen Ming's riding skills, and he didn't feel ashamed when he lost, so he went up and gave him a hug without hesitation.

    "Congratulations."

    "Thank you, Teacher Lu."

    With Lu Chi at the beginning, the others were even more open-minded, howling and throwing themselves on Shen Ming, even Yin Baize and Wang Yixuan stepped forward to hug him.

    Only Ji Ming couldn't help remembering what he said in front of Shen Ming as soon as he got close, his old face flushed with embarrassment, he didn't dare to get close, and just hid in desperation, wishing he couldn't be caught in the camera.

    The program team didn't expect to have a good festival, but it was made into a money-making activity by this group of people. It was so angry and funny. I wanted to do something, but was surprised by Lu Chi's casual glance.

    In the end, I had no choice but to give up and comfort myself.

    Although they failed to cut out their conflicts, Shen Ming's performance and Ji Ming's slap in the face are also a big hit, aren't they?

    It's just that Shen Ming really forgot all about her script.

    It was a setback in Hong Yi's heart, but thinking about the rising ratings and topicality, he gave up the idea of ​​talking to Shen Ming in private.

    The Medieval Festival is highly valued by the locals. It has been held for three consecutive days, and many stalls will hold similar activities and give good rewards.

    The guests were not too polite, and brought Shen Ming, a human-shaped killer, across the town, and the whole town knew that there was a gorgeous oriental beauty who was powerful and tyrannical, killing all directions, and even many young people took out their mobile phones to The process of Shen Ming's participation in some competitions was recorded and posted on Facebook.

    During this trip to Sweden, everyone had a great time. They ate, drank, had fun, and bought a lot of souvenirs with extra money.

    But Ji Ming, the flying guest, was unhappy, and hardly dared to approach Shen Ming in the next two days. Just get closer to her, and you will find that there is always a movie star Lu by her side. He didn't notice anything once or twice, but he noticed something different after more times, and he gradually became less ignorant.

    After all, his purpose is to gain popularity, but if someone says behind his back that he is blocked or something, it will not be worth the loss.

    Soon it was the day when the group was about to go to Iceland to record the last stop, Ji Ming parted ways with the others and quit the team.