Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Cry? What it is?

    What happened in the special training building was quickly known by everyone on the crew.

    Ning Xingyan and Liang Hui were the most astonished. Although they guessed that Shen Ming might be a practitioner through variety shows, they never thought that she could compete with professionals.

    Oh no.

    Shen Ming is much better than the professionals they hired with money!

    The two looked at Liu Dahu following behind Shen Ming like a little follower, feeling very strange, and finally Ning Xing said: "Since Shen Ming has the habit of this, let's help to train him a few days ago. , If you have time, read more scripts. The next stage of the Wia practice will be done after the equipment is assembled."

    After speaking, the two left with their faces covered, feeling a little more confident about the play.

    Shen Ming didn't know what to train at all, she turned her head and looked at the people in the room with blank faces. But in Liu Dahu's eyes, her expression was that of a superior person, and she immediately said, "Sister Shen Ming, how can I let you do these jobs? Teach me all these, and you can just supervise me." "That's right. There is one.

    " Please."

    "What?"

    "Can you teach me a few tricks after the end? Or fight me twice!" "

    ..."

    Is it really addictive to be a sandbag?

    Shen Ming looked at Liu Dahu meaningfully several times, and nodded happily.

    Liu Dahu was shocked, and turned to train the other actors.

    Actors who were trained: "..."

    Hiss, it's very embarrassing.

    Especially when I have to watch a certain female lead reading the script leisurely by the side, I feel heartbroken just thinking about it.

    The first day of special training is over.

    In the end, Shen Ming returned to the hotel refreshed after beating a few 'sandbags', and told Lu Chi about the matter in the video at night.

    Although the vocabulary Shen Ming described was very poor and short, but Lu Chi already had a picture in his mind, expressed sympathy for the martial arts instructor named Liu Dahu, and then asked: "So you read the script for a day today, Do you have any ideas?"

    When asked this question, Shen Ming froze instantly, and his eyes began to wander.

    It's like a scumbag in elementary school who didn't pass the exam, and the embarrassment and dodge when faced with adults asking about the grades.

    Seeing her like this, Lu Chi roughly guessed something, but he was not in a hurry to teach other things. He just assigned the task and said: "The script is just in your hands. It's normal if you don't understand it. Don't rush to memorize the words. First sort out the whole story, and complete the expansion of the biography of the characters, and try to put yourself into the role. If it doesn’t work, you can watch more plays of the same type to practice.” “Tomorrow at noon, I’m going

    to Does the spot check know?"

    "Okay, thank you Teacher Lu."

    Shen Ming breathed a sigh of relief, feeling grateful that he had escaped.

    But Lu Chi in the video took out a lunch box and put it on the table, and started to eat slowly. Seeing Shen Ming not moving his chopsticks for a long time, Lu Chi raised his eyebrows and said, "Where is your dinner today?" Shen Ming: "The