Chapter 32

Chapter 32 How big a face does this person have? Shock.……

    After eating a meal, some people are full of smiles. Some people have full stomachs and are belching contentedly, while others have been watching for a long time, and their hearts are suddenly on guard.

    This person is none other than Su Jing who takes it upon herself to protect her daughter goose.

    Su Jing, who has been able to get to her current position in this industry, is naturally not as simple as Shen Ming, who is still far away from the 18th line.

    How poisonous are her tricks.

    As early as half a month ago, when the group was still in Finland, Su Jing saw some signs from Lu Chi's behavior. It was said that Lu Chi hated Shen Ming, a hot woman, but from the beginning, she didn't believe it. If she really hated it, she wouldn't have let Shen Ming join this group in the morning.

    Just relying on Lu Chi's coffee position, wouldn't it be easy to replace a small 18th-tier artist?

    Do you want to make it difficult for yourself to join the group and let Shen Ming gain popularity?

    Su Jing felt that something was wrong at the beginning, and after a few days of getting along with her, Su Jing gradually changed her attitude toward Shen Ming and fell in love with her, so she slowly observed Lu Chi's reaction.

    The three ladies in the team, even if he doesn't like Fang Xueqian, and doesn't want to have any scandals with her, it shouldn't have anything to do with her, right?

    The two had cooperated in the early years, so they could be regarded as acquaintances.

    But look at what Lu Chi did those days?

    The coat is only given to Shen Ming, and only Shen Ming is used to carry people. The team is also called Shen Ming, which is to make dumplings. She and Fang Xueqian learned it step by step by themselves.

    In Shen Ming, Lu Chi taught him personally!

    The degree of double standard is visible to the naked eye.

    Not to mention that later, Lu Chi intentionally or unintentionally made a lot of shots in the same frame next to his female goose. In short, at that time, Su Jing felt that there was something wrong with Lu Yingdi.

    No, something must be wrong!

    Then, after the video of Lu Chi's hospitalization broke out, Lu Chi became even more wrong. The studio explained it once but failed to explain it clearly. It is completely possible to issue a second draft. Is it worth going to explain it in person?

    This time in Denmark, Ya's eyes never left her female goose.

    Like now.

    Six people are pressing the road, so why are you turning your head to look at the road!

    Su Jing glared at Lu Chi viciously, straightened her waist to block Lu Chi's sight, and took Shen Ming's arm and said affectionately, "Mingming, let's sleep under the same quilt tonight?

    " In the world, this time the program team finally became individuals and gave them the suite they rented in advance. The suite where the ladies live has two double beds.

    Shen Ming refused without thinking, saying that she didn't sleep well and was afraid of disturbing Su Jing.

    Being able to live under one roof is her biggest insistence.