Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Said she was weak? Ah……

    Sun Anqi's ability to move was not built on, that night Shen Ming received the timetable for the acting class, and the next day, accompanied by Yuan Bao, went straight to the company's practice building.

    An hour later...

    "Shen Ming, how many times have I told you to make you smile sweetly, do you know what is sweet? Ah? Yuan Bao, come here and show her a sweet smile."

    "Ah?"

    Yuan Bao, who was seriously playing with his mobile phone, was a little confused, but he still raised his head and gave him a smile.

    She had a small round face, but when she smiled, the flesh on her cheeks swelled up, and her eyes narrowed even more. Like a fluffy little hamster with puffy cheeks, it is cute to look at.

    It gives a soft and sweet feeling from the inside to the outside.

    The teacher turned to Shen Ming and said bitterly, "Look, the assistants around you are all better than you, and you can't even do the simplest emotions, how can you survive in this circle? I know how you learned how to manage your expressions before."

    Yuan Bao poked his head over and whispered, "It's because Sister Ming couldn't manage her expressions that she was hacked so badly before. It has been trending several times."

    Teacher: "..."

    The teacher was so choked that he couldn't speak.

    She turned her head to look at the elm beauty in front of her, covered her aching heart, and waved her hands again and again: "That's the end of today's class, and we'll talk about it tomorrow." After she finished packing her things, she slipped away without looking back

    .

    Can't teach, can't teach.

    She really can't handle this big Buddha!

    "Am I really that bad at acting?"

    Shen Ming asked Yuan Bao, tilting his head to face himself in the mirror and slowly pulling the corners of his mouth.

    Yuan Bao shivered immediately after seeing it, and said in a low voice, "It's not bad, it just looks weird."

    It made people panic.

    The curvature of the corner of the mouth was instantly flattened, and Shen Ming rubbed his hungry stomach, "There is a grilled fish restaurant nearby that has a good reputation, may I treat you to it?"

    Yuan Bao's eyes lit up immediately, "I also know this restaurant, the business It’s alright, hurry up and get a seat now.”

    The two hit it off immediately, and happily ate a feast of grilled fish.

    Unfortunately, in the afternoon, I received the news that the teacher was on strike.

    Sun Anqi learned that the two had gone out for a big meal at noon, so she grabbed Yuan Bao and said a few words, then turned and fired at Shen Ming.

    "You are an entertainer, you eat those unnutritious and angry things outside every day, and if you dare to break out acne on the show, you should do your best to be a vegetarian for the next six months!" "Also, when did your acting skills degenerate

    to Can’t even laugh?”

    “I don’t care, continue to go to class tomorrow, and I’ll find you another teacher.”