Chapter 9

Chapter 9 I'm sure it's not the one who just came down from Mount Liang...

    At 7:50 p.m., the first live performance of "Actors' Competition" kicked off.

    A group of fans who had been guarding in front of the computer for a long time couldn't wait to swipe the screen frantically. The host introduced the session in an orderly manner, and finally invited three directors and special guest Lu Chi.

    As soon as Lu Chi appeared on the stage, not only the barrage exploded, but the scene also heated up.

    The commotion caused by Lu Chi was not small, and the host took a long time to appease the scene before restoring tranquility to the scene.

    The actors in the backstage looked at this scene with envy, and tears were about to fall down. It was obviously their home game, so why was the audience full of Lu Chi?

    Then it was time for thirty competing performers to show up on stage one after another.

    Shen Ming's order of appearance this time was arranged in the middle. When Feng Bailuo appeared earlier, there was still a lot of enthusiastic applause, but when it was her turn to appear, there was already a complete silence.

    It's a more nonchalant way than booing.

    Rao is the host who knows that Shen Ming's reputation is not very good now, but he never thought that the audience would be so shameless.

    He was stunned for a moment, then rounded up the situation and said, "Then let the actor Shen Ming say hello to everyone."

    "Hi everyone, I'm Shen Ming."

    One sentence, seven words.

    There was no response at the scene, and the echo of Shen Ming's cold voice could be heard quietly.

    Shen Ming didn't care about these things. After she finished speaking with a blank face, she handed the microphone back, walked towards the seating area with strides, and sat down safely.

    But the scene became lively again because of the next actor's entry, as if the silence just now was not intentional.

    All the participating actors could not help looking at Shen Ming with pitiful eyes.

    It is said that black and red are also red, but this one is afraid that only black is left?

    ...

    It is actually a very risky thing to choose to use the live broadcast method to compete, especially when there is no chance to call a cut to start over.

    In such a high-pressure environment, even the two old actors with both virtue and skill will inevitably make mistakes.

    One forgot his lines, which caused the rhythm to pull his hips, and the other didn't control his expression properly when the camera switched, which was too exaggerated. The merciless comments of the three directors caused the two old actors to cry directly on the scene, earning enough topicality.

    The audience was obviously more empathetic, and the scoring stage shouted hoarsely, cheering for the actors.

    Two hours later, it was finally Shen Ming and Jiang Yuefei's turn.

    "Next, let us welcome "Time" brought by the two young actors Jiang Yuefei and Shen Ming." "

    Let us look forward to how the two young actors will integrate the title "Drunken Concubine" into the script to present a more exciting competition Fragment."