Chapter 66

Chapter 66 This is not a good matchmaker......

    The pup looks small, but he is a vengeful one.

    Lu Chi felt itchy and leaned over to follow Rua a few times. It was best to squeeze the one named Lin Gaohan away, but he was yelled at by that milky dog, which was worthy of giving full play to his dog-fighting power.

    Seeing Lu Chi's gritted teeth, Shen Ming was a little funny, picked up the barking dog and put it in his hand.

    Puppy: "..."

    He became dumb, and even stared at Lin Gaohan with pitiful eyes, as if calling for help.

    Lu Chi smiled, grabbed the back of the puppet's neck and squeezed it fiercely, proudly said: "Shout at me, keep on yelling? No one will come to save you if you yell out your throat." Shen Ming: "

    ... ..."

    Lin Gaohan: "..."

    Others: "..."

    I don't know if the puppies dare to call them, but it's just that you are a special dog, actor Lu.

    After bullying the puppy fiercely, Lu Chi's depression almost dissipated, especially thinking about Shen Ming's love for this dog before, but now he is willing to catch him and let him bully him. Does it prove that his status in Shen Ming is still the same? Quite tall?

    The smug Lu Chi was in a very happy mood, and gave Lin Gaohan the fluffy puppy, and said to Shen Ming, "Puppy has nothing to do, let's collect corn kernels together?" "Okay." Shen Ming walked

    out

    together gazebo.

    With this movement, except for Lin Gaohan, other people also gathered around, shouting for me to come, let me come, doing a job like a robbery, let the window on the second floor watch them Shu Tongtong couldn't help curling her lips.

    Tsk, drunkards don't care about alcohol.

    One or two are all coming towards brother Lu Chi.

    There were so many people and so much power, there were three big bags of corn kernels in the sun in the corner of the courtyard, but it took only five or six minutes to clean them up, put them in bags, tie them up and put them in the utility room.

    It was because the movement was too loud, and a lot of dried corn husks and corn crumbs were flying in the air, sticking all over the body and making it difficult to clean.

    "Don't move, you have a lot of stains on your hair, I'll help you clean it up."

    Lu Chi didn't care about the corn crumbs on his body, and immediately helped Shen Ming tidy up.

    The two were very close to each other. The man was tall and thin, with a narrow waist and long legs. He smiled gently and helped Shen Ming shake the corn crumbs mixed in his hair with a serious face. hair.

    Shen Ming didn't dodge or dodge, his chin nodded slightly, and he let Lu Chi move.

    It's too close.

    Lu Chi gently fiddled with the corn crumbs on Shen Ming's hair, his hand speed gradually slowed down, and his eyes couldn't help falling on Shen Ming's eyelashes, which fluttered up and down like crow feathers. There was a shadow under the eyelids, like a small fan, every time A slap made Lu Chi's heart tremble slightly. His eyes slid over the delicate and small nose, and finally landed on the small and round red lips.

    Lu Chi's Adam's apple rolled slightly, and his whole body suddenly felt a little hot.

    I really want to...