Chapter 2

Chapter 2 It seems that being a vase is quite simple? ...

    The atmosphere in the office was awkward.

    However, Shen Shuming's serious face made it impossible to see any hypocrisy.

    "Pfft..."

    Lu Chi laughed instantly.

    He has never seen anyone who would seriously praise him for his good performance of eating and acting. Shen Shuming is a bit different from the rumors.

    The mood that was a little bit depressed before was miraculously calmed down.

    Lu Chi turned his head and said, "Brother Xu, let's leave this matter as it is."

    It meant not to pursue it any further.

    Xu An didn't understand why he let him go so easily, Sun Anqi hurriedly held Shen Ming's hand to thank him again and again, and said a lot of congratulatory words.

    Although Shen Ming has not dealt with humans for a long time, no, it should be a long time since he has dealt with living people. But her adoptive father once taught her that a drop of water should be repaid by a spring.

    Although she didn't understand why the man in front of her, who looked white and tender and could be knocked down with one punch, was loved and sought after by so many people.

    But she vaguely understood that the other party's words saved her job.

    "You, if you have any troubles in the future, you can come to me." Shen Ming said seriously: "I will promise you a request, no matter what." This

    is a promise from Shen Ming.

    At that time, Lu Chi was in a delicate mood after hearing this.

    A little artist beyond the 18th line actually said such a thing? He didn't know what the other party could do to help him.

    Lu Chi didn't take it seriously, and maintained his gentle mask as always, "Send off the guests."

    After leaving Xiguang's company building, Sun Anqi breathed a sigh of relief, turned her head and twisted Shen Ming's arm, and said in a low voice, "Are you crazy?" Now, if you say that kind of thing in front of Lu Chi, his identity is not just an entertainer, anyway, you should stay away from him in the future."

    Thinking that her own artist is a no-brainer, Sun Anqi changed the subject abruptly after half-speaking: "Forget it, don't care about so many other things, with his words, the company shouldn't do anything to you anymore." Other punishments are enough of a gimmick anyway. It’s just that your resources will not be as good as before, and I don’t know if you can accept it.”

    “Sister Anqi, let me work.” Shen Ming said: “No matter what I'll take all the work, as long as I can make money."

    Sun Anqi looked at her with a complicated expression.

    After a long time, he sighed: "Sure enough, children can't get used to it, and now they have a long memory."

    ...

    Both studios have issued clarification notices, but there are still many people who abuse Shen Shuming wantonly under Shen Shuming's Weibo. On hot search.

    Shen Ming didn't understand why these people used such vicious words to abuse a person, sometimes she was so angry that her fists hardened.

    In the past, she could have used absolute force to silence those people.