Chapter 62

Chapter 62 When did you see him being so mean to girls...

    The location chosen by the program group undoubtedly has a good scenery. The more you drive in the bustling part of the town, the more twists and turns. Gradually, there are only towering mountains and greenery around you, and the winding road is not easy. It gradually becomes bumpy.

    Shen Ming was awakened suddenly.

    The moment she jumped into the air suddenly, she used the fastest reaction speed to control the handle on the roof of the car to avoid the tragic fate of bumping her head.

    "Okay, here we are."

    The car stopped and the staff said.

    Shen Ming got out of the car, looking at the winding road full of pits and gravels, feeling a little nostalgic.

    The way she walked before was much more apprehensive than this.

    It is impossible to drag the suitcase on this road, and the accompanying photographer seems to have set up a machine next to her and prepared to take pictures of her. Come to their show, carrying the suitcase is the first hurdle, but many artists have been tossed by the first hurdle before.

    I don't know what will happen to Shen Ming...

    The next thought was swallowed by the camera brother.

    He saw Shen Ming directly carrying the huge suitcase on his shoulders, walking briskly, without any ambiguity, and then suddenly remembered this performance in another variety show in their station.

    Oh, misstep.

    This is a ruthless person.

    Surrounded by silent staff, Shen Ming could only find his own way.

    Fortunately, there are investors' advertisements everywhere on both sides, it is not difficult for Shen Ming to find the way, she glanced at the general direction, and strode forward.

    Along the way, apart from her figure like a suitcase carrying a sack, all the cameras passed by without notice were all the stunned old people who were basking in the sun in front of their house.

    Everyone: "..."

    This girl is really strong.

    It's a great way to do farm work!

    Lu Chi had been paying attention to the movement outside for a long time. He saw the figure he was thinking of walking over carrying the suitcase with sharp eyes. He didn't care about the food. He wiped his hands quickly and said, "Mr. Wen, the guests are here. I'll go pick them up."

    After all, a gust of wind blew by, and there was no one in sight.

    Manjusri raised his eyebrows, looked outside at the frizzy figure rushing out, and immediately understood.

    Whoops, case solved.

    My sweetheart is here.

    ...

    "Shen Ming."

    Lu Chi forcibly controlled his joy, and the gentleman stepped forward to pick up the suitcase, "Let me come, are you tired after driving for so long?" "

    It's okay."

    Shen Ming replied lightly, Put the suitcase on the ground and let Lu Chi push it in.

    On the contrary, she didn't dare to talk to Lu Chi, she silently followed behind him and looked around.

    The small two-story building with red bricks and green tiles is full of the atmosphere of the times, surrounded by a fence outside, and a small gazebo is set up in the large empty yard. On the other side, there is a small open space where golden corn is drying. A few potted flowers, the breeze blows, attracts a few butterflies, and bees linger.