Chapter 21

Chapter 21 It's another day of eating, drinking and working hard to make money...

    In the camera, the two of them are head to head, very intimate, it's like acting in an idol drama.

    Now all the camera positions can be shot completely, right?

    Lu Chi thought absently, and felt no guilt about using Shen Ming to block the peach blossoms.

    Anyway, it's a gossip, it's better to gossip about him and Shen Ming than the gossip about him and Fang Xueqian in the program group. The first time is raw, the second time is familiar, and the third time is four times, so you will get used to it.

    "Hiss—"

    There was a sharp pain in his finger, Lu Chi took a breath, and quickly withdrew his left hand that was holding Shen Ming's palm and teaching him how to pinch the dumpling wrapper just now.

    Shen Ming let go of her hand at a loss, pushed Lu Chi away and said eagerly: "Sorry, sorry, I struck too hard just now, Mr. Lu, are your hands okay?" Don't be pinched by her, she can pay for it

    now Sorry.

    Shen Hercules Ming was thinking anxiously.

    Lu Chi who was pushed half a meter away with a palm: "..."

    He suddenly felt the torture that the dumpling wrappers suffered before they died!

    "It's okay, you should be gentle, the dumpling skin can't withstand your hot hands." Lu Chi quickly put his hands behind his back, and kept rubbing his sore thumb, the pain was really painful.

    At this moment, Lu Chi couldn't help feeling a moment of silence for the dead dumpling wrappers.

    Shen Ming nodded to show that he understood, and turned around to compete with the dumpling wrapper again.

    On the other hand, Lu Chi took a few steps back quietly, so as not to suffer any unreasonable disaster.

    The dumplings were made, and Lu Chi looked at the giant whale swallowing beast beside him, thinking that he would have lunch soon, so he kindly taught him how to make several dumplings.

    Fried, boiled, and fried, with various dipping sauces, Charlie and his clerks were full of praise, and they all gave thumbs up and praised: "very good."

    The subsequent lunch was even packed by Charlie, and two chefs were asked to cook a table of local meals, which was absolutely worthwhile in terms of presentation and portion.

    Lu Chi looked at it and said, "No, these portions are too small, you have to double them."

    Charlie disagreed, "Mr. Lu, saving food is a good character for everyone."

    Lu Chi explained: " There is a girl in our team who eats a lot and eats a lot, and your table is not enough."

    The smile on Charlie's face suddenly collapsed, and he was even a little angry. Among other things, the charcoal-grilled lamb chops on the table are enough to fill the stomachs of two middle-aged men, and he sincerely brought them out to entertain guests, so how could it not be enough?

    Is this saying he is stingy?

    The warm and hospitable Charlie was naturally unconvinced. He turned around and asked the chef to make a new table according to this specification, and put down his bold words: "As long as you eat all the food on the table, I will give you an extra 100 wages today." Oh!"

    Guests: "...!"

    Good guy, the money giver is here.

    Director's team: "...!"