Chapter 33

Chapter 33 This is Hong Guoguo's provocation! (Second update...

    The show crew is used to being sniped by fans.

    I have been blocked in the previous few seasons, and now I am blocked and even feel like: Ah, it finally comes.

    But what they underestimated was how crazy the fan group was this time.

    The proportion of fans this time is completely out of balance, most of them are fans of Lu Chi.

    Compared to Yin Baize who debuted in Dachang talent show, Wang Yixuan who gave a lot of concerts, and Su Jing and Fang Xueqian who played a lot of TV dramas, Lu Chi's fans can be said to be the most aggrieved ones in the past few years.

    Other people's star chasing can follow live stages, variety shows, and TV dramas.

    But Lu Chi's fans can only follow movies!

    One a year, two a year if you're exhausted, not to mention that Lu Chi seldom participates in those messy red carpet events, even magazine shoots.

    This morning, he changed his mind and came to record variety shows?

    That's 100% to snipe!

    Being able to see a real person is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

    Lu Chi's fan base is already large, and he was suffocated before. This time, he pursued him with a 200% attitude and didn't care about other issues at all.

    Or maybe they were lucky.

    Originally, when "Let's Travel Together" officially released the news, they hadn't had time to respond, and they didn't know where the recording location was, so they could only rely on guesswork to locate it.

    However, Lu Chi's admission to the hospital with stomach disease was aroused, and the recording location of the program was dug up, so it was natural to know that it was in Northern Europe.

    Because they don't know where their next stop will be, the fans are divided into several groups and stationed in key cities in several Nordic countries in order to snipe the program group. Some famous scenic spots even have people staying for a long time, just to see their idols at home one side.

    This squatting directly blocked the person. Today is the most crowded, all gathered here, waiting for people to come.

    Crazy fans saw the real person Lu Chi, not to mention how excited they were, three layers from the inside and three layers outside surrounded him, and they were about to touch Lu Chi with their hands. The level of insanity was that other people had imagined it before. Seeing this kind of scene Still in shock.

    Surprised, the filming team stopped shooting, and quickly joined hands to control the field.

    But it's no use.

    There are too many people around.

    It was the first time for Shen Ming to encounter such a big battle, and she was a little at a loss, with a dazed look on her face.

    The others got used to it, and hurriedly managed their expressions.

    Even Wang Yixuan also changed his less talkative and vicious style, Wen Sheng reminded fans not to be crowded, not to make noise, and not to cause unnecessary trouble to others.

    That's what I said, but the excited fans couldn't listen to it. While yelling, they held up their mobile phones and got closer and closer, wishing to hug them directly.