Chapter 1

The scene of eating in Chapter 1 is pretty good. ...

    "Shen Shuming, you are really unlucky. I have always told you to stay away from people. If you don't have the brains, don't join the crowd. You are lucky. This time, you directly made a big mess. Gossip with Lu Chi."

    "I really don't know what I did in my previous life, but I've been your manager in this life, and I wipe your ass behind you every day, it's enough..." the rambling, angry

    voice The voice rang in his ears, and there was a strange sense of suspension under his body. Shen Ming opened his eyes a little uncomfortable, and wanted to make a move when he saw someone next to him clearly.

    However, when her gaze touched the surroundings, her ink-like pupils shrank fiercely.

    Obviously she was still fighting hard with the 6th-level Thunder Zombie King last second, and died at the hands of the zombies controlled by him. How could he see such a scene when he opened his eyes again?

    There is a lot of traffic, and the flow of people is surging.

    She thought that this was a scene that only the group of humans before the end of the world could see. How could she see it with her own eyes?

    Or is this the final destination of everyone?

    Shen Ming pursed her lips, not knowing what to feel.

    In the next second, I just felt a pain in my head, and countless pictures flooded into my mind.

    The woman in my memory was called Shen Shuming, a female artist who had been in the entertainment circle outside the 18th rank, her age and face were exactly the same as Shen Ming's, and her manager Sun Anqi was speaking in the driver's seat.

    Shen Shuming was born as an actor, but her acting skills are not good enough, so she is known as the 'beauty in a vase'.

    The other one is that he can't speak well and often offends people, causing the artists in the circle to complain and feel insecure.

    But after all, there is still a face, and there are still a group of fans holding it, and black red can be regarded as little red. However, at the ceremony two days ago, Shen Shuming accidentally bumped into the newly promoted film star Lu Chi, and happened to be photographed by the media bought by Shen Shuming, and the scandal between the two was reported the next day.

    Compared with Lu Yingdi's fans, Shen Shuming's fans were not enough to watch. In an instant, everyone pushed her against the wall, pushing her to the forefront, and reduced her to the point where everyone shouted and beat her.

    And when Shen Ming woke up, it was the time when Sun Anqi took her to Xiguang Entertainment, where Best Actor Lu was located, and came to apologize in person.

    But I didn't want to change the core inside halfway.

    The amount of information was too much, Shen Ming couldn't help pressing her temples, her face turned pale.

    Sun Anqi was about to continue preaching, so she caught a glimpse of her expression inadvertently, and immediately turned the steering wheel to stop and asked, "Did you not eat to lose weight again recently? Tsk, go have a meal before going to Xiguang. If you are in person The company fainted, and the basket got bigger and bigger."

    Shen Ming's eyes lit up when he heard the word 'eating', and then he was full of vigilance.

    Seeing her staring at her and not getting out of the car, Sun Anqi couldn't help reaching out to pull her.