Chapter 45

Chapter 45 A Big Victory (Part 2)

    As soon as Lu Chi laid down his burden, the program crew panicked.

    The culprits, Hong Yi and He Yong, were even more stunned, speechless behind the camera.

    As long as they were so dazed, Lu Chi had already walked to the gate with his suitcase, and was about to go out with his long legs.

    It was Shen Ming who was the first to react. She strode forward to block Lu Chi, "Teacher Lu."

    Three simple words, the meaning of retaining is obvious.

    Lu Chi looked at Shen Ming who was close at hand, his heart trembled with excitement, and he almost spoke to comfort him.

    But not now.

    You have to do a full set of acting, if you don't teach the show crew a deep lesson this time, you will really treat them as clay figurines kneaded by everyone.

    On the front foot, he deliberately found Shen Ming's former "rumored boyfriend", and on the back foot, he deliberately arranged for the hotel room to be fully booked. After recording for three stops, everyone knew that his sleep quality was poor. Except that he lived in a three-person room at the beginning, which time was it not a separate room prepared for him?

    Fortunately, this time, I temporarily arranged for the flying guests to come over, and I didn't say hello in advance.

    If he vacates half of the room, the camera will show that he, Lu Chi, is tolerant and generous to others. If he doesn't let him go out, what will be cut out is that Lu Chi relied on himself to win a best actor, bully the little bastard, and play big names in the show.

    No matter what choice he makes, the breaking point is always there.

    But with so many 'coincidences' arranged, it depends on whether he is worthy or not, right?

    The corners of Lu Chi's lips curled up slightly, looking down on such small movements.

    But when Shen Ming came to stop him first, Lu Chi still couldn't help his heart beat faster, even his palms were hot, and he almost touched the other's cheek with his hands.

    "Ms. Lu, don't leave. We can discuss the room issue." Shen Ming said, "Why don't the three of them live in a triple room? Su Jing, Xueqian and I can live in a double room."

    You must know that Su Jing and Fang Xueqian are a few catties thinner than her, so there is absolutely no problem in a room.

    Lu Chi retorted without thinking: "No."

    Shen Ming's situation was similar to his, the conditioned reflex on the plane almost broke his shoulder blades, if Shen Ming slept with someone else, he would definitely do it for his own sake. The companion chose not to sleep a wink all night.

    She didn't think there was any problem, but Lu Chi felt distressed just thinking about it.

    If the program team doesn't give an explanation this time, don't even think about continuing to record it!

    Shen Ming said again: "Then let's go to another hotel and open a new room."

    Seeing that she didn't understand his intention, Lu Chi couldn't help but chuckled inwardly.

    "The expenses have already been halved. If we open another room, we will be so poor that we can't afford food." Lu Chi pretended to be sad and said, "It's better to save me some money." After talking with