Chapter 16

Chapter 16 It's not scary to bump into a shirt, it's embarrassing whoever is ugly

    Shen Ming, who didn't know that she offended someone, ate a full stomach and went back to the apartment. When she received an inquiry call from her manager, she patted her chest and assured her, "Sister Anqi, don't worry, this job is easy, I will take it seriously. It comes according to the requirements of the script, and there will be absolutely no mistakes."

    Sun Anqi knew the existence of the script, even by default, otherwise she would not be able to get this resource.

    But in the end, it's his own artist, it's better not to be hacked if he can't be hacked.

    She warned: "Just take a vacation. As for the script, don't think too much about it. Anyway, who knows what the cut will look like in the later stage. Just follow some rules for me." "What rules?

    "

    "Stay away from the movie king Lu! I don't want to see the scandal between the two of you on the Internet next time, and I have to bring you to the door to apologize with my ass pouted!" The roar

    came, and Shen Ming took the phone away.

    But thinking of the intersection a few hours ago, Shen Ming said realistically: "But Teacher Lu is our captain, and we will have to get along for a month, how can we stay away?" There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone, then he said

    : ... In short, don't have too much contact on the bright side, six people, you won't talk to others?" "

    Okay, I promise to complete the task."

    After making a promise, Shen Ming was vaguely looking forward to the next trip stand up.

    A few days passed by.

    On the day of the official recording, the accompanying two and the cameraman knocked on the door of Shen Ming's apartment early and had a face-to-face meeting with Shen Ming.

    In the camera, Shen Ming is extremely glamorous, with flaming red lips, raised black eyeliner, and neatly curved eyebrows, which perfectly highlights her gorgeous face.

    A beige suspender top, paired with black wide-leg pants with side slits, the whole person's figure is convex and backward, which is extremely predictable.

    With makeup on, her aura is 2.8 meters straight.

    Those beautiful legs and perfect slender waist are even more eye-catching.

    The sudden attack of beautification made the faces of the two camera brothers blush uncontrollably.

    So, so beautiful!

    "Morning, is the recording started now?"

    Shen Ming greeted cleanly, carrying a small satchel and two suitcases and said impatiently: "Has the bus arrived, are we going down now?" "

    Yes, Mr. Shen is now Are you ready to go?"

    "Of course."

    Shen Ming replied decisively, even though there was no expression on her face, bubbles of good mood were still bubbling out of her whole body.

    Yuan Bao, who was still tidying up inside, heard the commotion outside, and trotted out, ignoring the camera, and hurriedly said: "Miss Ming, let me help you get a suitcase."

    Shen Ming pulled the little assistant away, and said boldly: "It's okay, it's not heavy."

    As he said that, under the gaze of three pairs of eyes, he carried a box in one hand and stepped on comfortable sneakers into the elevator.