Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Sure enough, everything in the book is a lie. ...

    The heavy rain on the top was getting heavier and heavier, and the makeup on Shen Ming's face was all gone.

    The momentary tingling in her heart disappeared without a trace, she didn't care about it so much, she squatted down and lifted Lu Chi's trouser legs, and was a little surprised when she saw the already swollen ankle.

    What else do I need to say?

    It can only be said that this person is really unlucky.

    Sure enough, if you are so thin, your body is not good enough, hey!

    Shen Ming took a meaningful look at Lu Chi, and Lu Chi's heart was trembling when he looked straight at it. Before he could open his mouth, Shen Ming weighed the backpack forward, took a step forward and put his arm around Lu Chi's waist and carried it on his shoulder.

    Lu Chi: "...?"

    Lu Chi: "...!"

    No! etc! Isn't this posture wrong!

    Feel your feet lift off the ground and immediately lift into the air.

    Lu Chi, who once experienced the princess's hug, felt ashamed when he thought about it afterwards. Facing Shen Ming's prelude to carrying the rice bag, he was even more terrified.

    God knows, he just wanted Shen Ming to come and help him!

    "Slowly... No, stop!"

    Lu Chi shouted quickly, breaking out in a cold sweat from the anxiety.

    When Shen Ming heard the words and put the man down, she was a little confused.

    Lu Chi moved sideways with his last stubbornness, turned his head to the big cameraman and said expressionlessly, "Brother, please help me, my foot is hurt." Compared to being carried by Shen Ming with sandbags, he would

    rather It hurts a little longer.

    Sure enough, everything in the book is a lie.

    Shen Ming doesn't have that one muscle called 'Love' at all.

    Lu Chi's injury was no small matter, and the originally orderly team suddenly became chaotic.

    This time, without waiting for Shen Ming to come forward to help, the two strong men who were following the photo supported Lu Chi on the left and the right and walked under the rock in front at a very fast speed.

    The four people who were waiting under the rock were still dusting off the rainwater. Seeing Lu Chi being lifted up suddenly, they quickly surrounded him and asked what happened.

    "Sister Xueqian probably kicked Brother Lu's ankle when she slipped just now." The video camera brother behind him saw it most clearly, and briefly explained what happened.

    "Brother Lu, I'm sorry, I, I didn't do it on purpose."

    If Fang Xueqian's tears were frightened by fear of heights before, now she is crying with real emotion.

    If this passage is released, she will definitely be scolded to the core by Lu Chi's fans, and she will talk about hype and get close on purpose.

    "It's okay."

    Lu Chi didn't care about it.

    He would stop no matter who fell down just now, but he was unlucky and got kicked.