Chapter 40

Chapter 40 The one who rides the white horse is not necessarily a prince, but may...

    The task of killing people is actually the fault of the program group.

    At the beginning, they gave the task card a good starting point, but after sending it out, they found something wrong. They originally wanted to change it, but they saw that no one of the six guests found this blind spot, so they made the mistake and planned to see when they found it. .

    It turned out that it was not until they got out of the sea that something was wrong, and Hong Yi and He Yong almost lost their temper with laughter.

    Play is play, trouble is trouble.

    It can be regarded as an alternative effect of the program, so it is simply kept.

    But because of this incident, no guests were willing to take up the tasks given by the program group in the next few days.

    Regardless of your mission, if there is no money at the next stop, there will be no money. Do you still dare to let us sleep on the road?

    With this idea of ​​breaking the jar, everyone spent a very pleasant little day in Lofoten.

    Climbing mountains today, sea fishing and boating tomorrow, and then going to the next island to eat delicious food, don't be too happy.

    "Didn't Reid say that there is a horse riding project before? How about we try it in the afternoon?" On the last day in Lofoten, Yin Baize suggested: "I have seen Brother Lu's movie before, and the horse riding scene is really cool. , shall we try it today too?"

    This proposal was approved by everyone.

    Lu Chi glanced at Shen Ming secretly, and when the opportunity to perform Xin Dao came, he waved his hand humbly, "Actually, I have only learned it for a short time, and I am not very good at it." That is to say, when I really experienced it in the past,

    others Still at a loss as to how to get off the horse, Lu Chi turned over with a kite, got on the horse handsomely and slid around twice, with an air of familiarity that envied others.

    Yin Baize exclaimed: "I'll go, this action is so cool!"

    Su Jing and Fang Xueqian also exclaimed in amazement that Brother Lu is amazing, his eyes are staring, Wang Yixuan looked at the horse taller than himself, and then at his thin arms With thin legs, he waved his hand and gave up.

    A man has to know himself, he is not suitable for this sport.

    Lu Chi rode his horse back and forth twice, and stopped in front of several people.

    The golden sunlight left a layer of halo on the top of his black hair. The collar of the pure white shirt was unbuttoned three times, exposing the Adam's apple and collarbone. The male hormones rushed to his face, matching Lu Chi's handsome face , male sex is nothing more than that.

    But he was riding the only white horse in the racecourse, and when he approached it slowly, he really showed the words 'Prince Charming' to the fullest.

    Fang Xueqian's eyes straightened.

    Rao Su Jing, her affection for Lu Chi is only limited to the co-artists, seeing him now, her heart beats faster, and she feels in her heart that this man is so flirtatious, no wonder he is sought after by many fans.

    Just ask, which woman can stand up to such a man!

    Su Jing quietly glanced at her female goose...