Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Shen Ming, This Woman Is Poisonous!

    Before the show was over, the official blog of "Let's Travel Together" was attacked in the first round.

    Countless people are questioning what the edited clips are. After all, as long as you are not blind, you can see that Shen Ming is wearing Fang Xueqian's shoes. Some fans even came to correct them in person, saying that this pair is Fang Xueqian's favorite this year.

    It has appeared in street shooting no less than five times this year.

    Afterwards, some enthusiastic netizens picked up the price of this pair of shoes. It's not particularly expensive, but it's definitely not something that Shen Ming, who suddenly became 'poor' enough to wear last year's clothes, should have!

    Humans are most afraid of comparison.

    Before, many people thought that Shen Ming was a vase and a nuisance, but now seeing how she was treated in the show, they suddenly felt distressed.

    This has suffered so many losses on the surface, who knows if he has suffered more losses behind the scenes?

    The audience was in a complicated mood, so they casually went to the official blog to swear a few words, and continued to read the next content.

    Then...

    then their mood took a strange 180-degree turn.

    I saw that the woman they were sympathizing with just now was walking faster than Yin Baize on high heels and carrying two big suitcases.

    Since his debut, Yin Baize has claimed to be a sunny, muscular and warm boy, but this time he turned over.

    Your biceps are good-looking, but they are not useful, Shen Ming can move two at a time, let alone one, and you are out of breath after climbing two floors?

    The next three minutes were all Shen Ming's solo show.

    Carrying two suitcases with ease, stepping on high-heeled shoes, going up and down stairs without blushing and panting, without taking a break in the middle, as if the thing he was carrying was not a hundred catties heavy. When passing by Yin Baize on the way, he glanced at him in a little surprise, and the small frame next to him thoughtfully added OS: Oh? Your legs start to shake after just one box?

    The camera focused on Yin Baize's lower body.

    Good, already started shaking violently!

    The barrage was full of hahaha, laughing at Yin Baize, a man with weak muscles, who is no better than Shen Ming. When the barrage was harmonious, I saw Shen, the real strongman, Ming Xizi holding a heart in front of the camera and saying expressionlessly : "Ah, I'm so tired after carrying so much luggage~" The ending was

    long, but it made all the audience watching the variety show tremble.

    Audience: "...!"

    Oh oh oh, you are a fart.

    When you move things, you are panting and sweating.

    Yin Baize, who was full of tendons, was so tired that he started shaking his legs?

    Your 'so tired' is really not convincing at all!

    With this paragraph, the content after that is a bit unremarkable. The room is divided, the luggage is handled, and then they go out to go shopping. The audience who watched everything is not interested.

    However, as soon as we arrived at the restaurant, the whole style of painting was wrong.

    Barrage: