Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Tsk, let this little heartless owe...

    Huangtai's variety show recording is very joyful.

    Especially when the summer food season was being tapped for a special, it was heaven on earth.

    Others are discolored by the food, for fear of eating too much meat, even men dare not eat more, just taste a few symbolic mouthfuls.

    But even so, most of them are the kind that can't be stuffed after eating.

    But Shen Ming is different. It took more than ten hours to record, and the others couldn't bear it in the end, and even almost vomited. But everyone, just watched Shen Ming eat from start to finish, from the beginning to the end!

    The key is not to fake it, but to eat the real thing.

    The audience and the director were stunned for a moment, wondering what kind of humanoid monster Shen Ming is?

    How come you are still so skinny after eating so much?

    However, the gourmet merchants next to them paid a lot of money to buy the advertising space, but they laughed from ear to ear, thinking in their hearts that it was not a loss to spend money on the show.

    This girl is so supportive!

    Watching her eat it makes me feel delicious!

    Shen Ming came hungry, but when she returned she was so full that she hiccupped. Thinking of the many delicacies she ate in the recording studio, she bluntly said that she would come again next time.

    He looked at Yuanbao and shook his head. As long as this food is enough, who dares to invite you next time.

    "Let's Travel Together" has only aired its fourth episode, and the discussion has been hot all the time. It's no surprise that this variety show is this year's hottest variety show.

    No one would have thought that an old variety show that had been going downhill for several seasons would be able to come back to life one day and even get the number one ratings? !

    The whole circle was shocked.

    In this era where traffic is king, this undoubtedly surprised people from all walks of life, even surprised them. Some people say that the entire crew is supported by Lu Chi, who has never been in variety shows, and some people say that it was brought in by marketing.

    But no matter how sour and slanderous others are, countless investors still picked up the entire variety show.

    After analyzing the personalities, specialties, scripts and character settings of the guests, they tried to create a second popular variety show.

    Plagiarism is a common way in this circle, as long as you can copy and paste the same popular variety show, so what if you are scolded and ridiculed?

    No one has trouble with money.

    Lu Chi, Su Jing, Fang Xueqian, Yin Baize and several other guests could find suitable replacements, and they could even spend money to tailor one.

    But when it came to Shen Ming...

    everyone fell silent.

    They didn't know who offended Shen Ming before and was hacked so badly, but in this variety show, this reality show, Shen Ming is an irreplaceable existence. Gorgeous appearance, cold outside and hot inside, yearning that cannot be hidden in the face of delicious food, own style of doing things, and infinite ability...