Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Sudden feeling that people are too popular is not a thing...

    After the pursuers approached, Shen Ming didn't care too much, and dragged Luchi to run fast, as if stepping on a hot wheel under his feet.

    The distance of a few hundred meters is not far, and the two arrived at the agreed place soon.

    But the program team's car hadn't come over yet, looking up and down, there wasn't even a shadow of a car.

    "Where's the car?"

    Shen Ming stood on the side of the road and kept looking back. Except for a large number of screaming fans, there was nothing else, and no car could be seen.

    Little did they know that right now, because of the big fans running on the road, several road intersections were temporarily blocked, not to mention the cars of the program crew, even the cars of the locals were not allowed to pass, lest they would cause any big | trouble.

    As the pursuers were approaching, Shen Ming glanced back, dragged the people along and ran in a random direction.

    Whatever it is, let's get rid of this group of people first!

    Thanks to being around here for the past few days, Shen Ming still has a little impression of the city layout, leading people around, the long line behind soon only left a few sporadic soldiers and crab generals.

    Shen Ming glanced at the surrounding road conditions, and directly led the people into the alley, detoured around, and finally hid in the gap between two houses.

    "Wow, why do you run so fast, where are people... people?"

    "There is still a road over there, are you going there? Let's go!"

    "Sisters... let's go, I, I must catch up with people, Yes, it was Shen Ming who abducted my brother."

    "Fuck, chase!"

    The noisy argument gradually faded away with the sound of footsteps, and Shen Ming's heart that had been on his hands suddenly fell down, but his ears were still stuck, and he listened. Watching the movement outside, lest some fish slip through the net.

    In the deep and dark alley, there is a musty smell and a faint earthy smell everywhere.

    This smell is not pleasant, Shen Ming blocked the person inside, patted his chest and said: "Mr. Lu, I have wronged you, let's go out after a few minutes." It's hard to be right.

    Lu Chi gasped and said, "Okay."

    His whole body stiffened unavoidably, even his usual gentle and elegant face had lost the usual smile, the corners of his lips were tightly pursed, full of nervousness.

    The more we get in touch with each other, the more Lu Chi feels that Shen Ming is a poisonous woman.

    Shen Ming is very beautiful.

    This is a fact known to the entire circle, otherwise she wouldn't have been given the title of Beauty in a Vase. But there are also different types of beauty, there is elegant and white beauty like a magnolia, there is also cute and delicate beauty, and there is also rich and gorgeous beauty.

    But Shen Ming's beauty cannot be regulated by a single type.

    Lu Chi still remembered the dance of Concubine Yang Guifei played by Shen Ming, who was so beautiful and unparalleled, but he also remembered that after the dance, she stood on the stage like a goddess of Dunhuang, noble and inviolable, but at the same time he still remembered Shen Ming is wearing cute casual overalls, with a cute little tug on the top of her head.