Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Who is not good to like, like her? (Second update...

    Everyone was shocked by Shen Ming's words and couldn't speak.

    Fang Xueqian quickly realized, and couldn't help laughing out loud, "So I said, Shen Ming, you deliberately hyped Lu Chi at the beginning. Afterwards, you explained what the little fan girl, fan, didn't you just want to hype it up?" CP? You are Lu Chi’s fake fan, right?”

    Shen Ming: “Yeah.”

    She admitted directly, although Shen Shuming is not her, but since she inexplicably used this person’s shell, those things before are her own Not too much.

    Others: "..." Sure enough.

    Su Jing: "...!"

    The female goose was too sincere.

    What to do, not only can't hate it, but like it even more!

    Fang Xueqian originally wanted to wait for Shen Ming to refute, and then ridiculed him, but seeing her respond so happily, he felt panicked instead.

    Looking at Shen Ming's clear eyes, she said angrily: "Then congratulations in advance, anyway, this time you will definitely succeed in CP speculation, and if necessary, you should at least make up for Brother Lu's filming." It’s a movie. It’s so embarrassing to avoid revealing in the future.”

    This is the first time Fang Xueqian said such words in a self-defeating manner, without insinuations, yin and yang, or any other connotations.

    Even the two boys were slightly shocked. Fang Xueqian has changed her gender?

    Only Su Jing saw the way, probably Fang Xueqian was awkwardly thanking her for saving her life in the morning.

    Su Jing smoothed things out aloud, saying that whoever is in the circle doesn't want to be popular, it's all the same, don't say anything about anyone.

    The others slightly agreed, because they didn't know whether the film would be recorded for the next two days or not, and they were worried about Lu Chi's physical condition, so they immediately found out the film that Lu Chi won the award and played it, and replayed it to find out where the crux lies.

    For others, it's a review, but for Shen Ming, it's a new movie.

    Lu Chi's award-winning film is called "Blind Spot".

    It tells the story of a young detective tracking down the murderer who killed his lover's brother for his lover. As a result, he lost his love, and was depressed for ten years because he never caught the real culprit.

    The reappearance of a murder case ten years later allowed him to find some clues and regroup to investigate and arrest the murderer.

    The general framework is not outstanding, and it can even be said to be a very common type.

    But I can't stand the brain-burning plot written by the ghost screenwriter. One loop after another, from the beginning to the end, the audience is always in the situation of "ah, the murderer is this person" and suddenly changes to "ah, so it wasn't him, Maybe it's another person" is constantly reincarnated in the speculation.

    Coupled with the director's shooting style and Lu Chi's explosive acting skills, the audience was not given a chance to breathe from the beginning to the end, and they watched it from the beginning to the end with full concentration.

    When everything is dusted and the murderer is brought to justice.

    Holding a bouquet of daisies, the male protagonist played by Lu Chi leisurely appears in front of his lover's grave, showing a relieved smile.