Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Teacher Lu, aren't you afraid to spread gossip with me again...

    When Fang Xueqian entered the waiting room again, she had already changed into a light-colored dress.

    The slightly curly long hair similar to Shen Ming's was neatly tied into a ball head, and even the high heels were changed to a higher pair.

    It can be said that it is quite different from the previous image.

    Everyone looked at each other carefully and didn't mention this.

    Su Jing glanced at her with some sympathy, and reminded: "It's almost time, should we get on the plane?"

    Lu Chi looked at the time, nodded slightly, "Let's go."

    Yin Baize made an exaggerated gesture of One Piece , Like a gust of wind blowing and ran to the forefront.

    "Rush duck! Nordic, here we come."

    A group of six people pushed their suitcases to get their tickets. The staff looked at the luggage of several people and smiled and reminded: "We only allow each person to carry one piece of luggage that does not weigh more than 23 kilograms of luggage, the maximum external dimension is 158 cm, and the excess weight can be checked in at the check-in office."

    Glancing at the guitar bag behind Wang Yixuan, she added: "The musical instrument will also be regarded as a piece of luggage."

    With In the previous seasons, they all knew about this link, but they cooperated quite well when it was time to cooperate with the performance, especially Fang Xueqian, when he heard Lu Chi say that the funds were not enough and the luggage was cut, the performance was even more exaggerated.

    "How can we do that? We need all the things in this suitcase!"

    Fang Xueqian hugged her three huge suitcases, and said pitifully to the camera: "If the program group is so ruthless, they can't be kind." One point, did you help us pay for these expenses?"

    The camera shook his face to express his refusal.

    Everyone can only divert to check in.

    The lack of funds is 100%, Lu Chi calculated in his heart, and suggested: "Each person only chooses the things they need most and puts them in their suitcases, and put the extra parts together into two bags. We can still afford the money for two checked suitcases in one suitcase.”

    The others had realized it long ago and directly agreed.

    Fang Xueqian stretched out his hand weakly, "Can't you have two more boxes? I bring a lot of things."

    Lu Chi said firmly, "Sorry, I can't."

    Fang Xueqian: "..."

    Fang Xueqian put down his hand angrily, Shut up.

    A group of six people were defeated by reality before they set foot on the road, so they could only open the suitcases, pick and choose, and rearrange them.

    Packing suitcases is also a hot topic. I carefully photographed the contents of everyone’s suitcases. Everyone consciously stuffed their intimate clothes with dark-colored bags, so that the photos were all about personal hobbies. , want to bring past things.

    For example, Wang Yixuan, in addition to the big guitar behind him, he also stuffed several small musical instruments in the suitcase, and a ukulele took up half of the space.

    Yin Baize rushed over with quick eyes and hands, and said loudly: "Brother, we are going on a trip. Why do we bring so many musical instruments? Maybe we can see more interesting musical instruments over there, right? Let's just keep the smallest harmonica? Those Let's come back and play."