Chapter 37

Chapter 37 doesn't hurt, but... feels weird. ...

    Shen Ming doesn't know why she suddenly became this Shen Shuming, nor why she has the memory of this woman for more than 20 years, but she knows that there are similarities between herself and Shen Shuming.

    They are all for living.

    Shen Shuming came out of an orphanage and grew up without a father or a mother. Naturally, no one cares whether you have enough food and warm clothes. In the orphanage, the biggest guarantee is that you will not starve to death, and there is nothing else.

    As for Shen Shuming, the greatest luck in her life was when she was spotted by a scout at the age of 18, signed with a brokerage company, and was assigned to Sun Anqi's name.

    A good-looking face is the biggest advantage in this circle.

    Even if you can't sing, dance, or perform, you can earn more money than female artists of the same starting line just by virtue of this face.

    Sun Anqi is qualified and one of the few agents with a conscience. From the beginning of Shen Shuming's debut to the present, she has never been contaminated by the dirty things in the circle, and she is going to the top line.

    It's a pity that whether it's Shen Shuming or the current Shen Ming, they are always not enlightened in acting skills. They have been in the circle for several years, but their reputation is getting worse and worse.

    That being said, there is still a lot of money to be made.

    However, the original Shen Shuming was dazzled by the red wine and greenery in this circle. Except for the money sent to the orphanage every month, she bought luxury goods for the rest. If it wasn't for Shen Ming's appearance on the actor competition show with "The Drunken Concubine", she might have to sleep on the street now and become a little beggar.

    But Shen Ming didn't want to talk about these things, nor did she intend to talk about them.

    She said to Fang Xueqian seriously: "So I don't feel sorry for what happened before. Even if I do it all over again, I will still grab that role." It has nothing to do

    with anything else, it's all about the money given.

    Before Fang Xueqian was thinking about what answer Shen Ming would give, she was even prepared for Shen Ming to apologize, and then she was ready to forgive him generously.

    This is the result?

    That's it?

    Fang Xueqian: "..."

    I'm so angry, but I still have to be strong to face this annoying woman.

    Sure enough, the little bit of affection she had for her before is gone!

    Fang Xueqian didn't continue to watch the last part of the variety show. She said "I'm tired, I'll go to bed first" with a livid face, and hid in the room angrily. She forgot to wear her angry shoes. Walking in with her feet, she didn't care whether the camera recorded her or not.

    She was afraid to stay any longer, so she couldn't control her fist and waved towards Shen Ming!

    The others watched Fang Xueqian being pissed off, and then looked at the expressionless Shen Ming and were shocked. Shen Ming dared to say it!

    I'm really not afraid that this word will be released.

    Ignoring their gazes, Shen Ming reached out to take the Fat House Happy Water on the table, drank half of the bottle and burped in satisfaction.