Chapter 91 - 100

.
Chapter 91 What is half a year? He has a dog now...

    There is nothing more satisfying than receiving a gift from someone you love.

    Strictly speaking, this is the first time Lu Chi gave Shen Ming a gift.

    Although, behind the gift of a little milk dog, there are some little-known thoughts hidden behind him, but the final result is still satisfactory.

    Seeing Shen Ming's eyes getting softer and softer, Lu Chi said that he had made the right move. He said that Shen Ming was the most soft-hearted. Every time he succeeded before, it was because he showed weakness and pretended to be pitiful. Although it was not nice to say it, but who cares.

    As long as this trick proves to be successful, he can pretend for the rest of his life.

    The slightly squinted eyelids trembled up and down, and when they opened again, they looked harmless to humans and animals, and even smiled gently at Shen Ming.

    Shen Ming didn't pay attention to him, and hugged the puppy in his arms and stroked it.

    Perhaps the smell of chicken soup in the house was too strong, and the little milk dog barked eagerly.

    Shen Ming looked soft-hearted, and was about to pour some chicken soup for it, but Lu Chi quickly stopped him: "It's too young to eat food with too much salt, I brought milk cake and goat's milk, just feed it some. "

    "Okay."

    With this little milk dog, Shen Ming didn't have time to eat the rest, and was busy making food for the pup.

    After feeding the milk cake, and then putting on a thick and warm red sweater, Shen Ming hugged the cute and festive little milk dog rua, rua its soft fur, and couldn't put it down.

    Lu Chi held back his jealousy, and said gently: "Aren't you busy with work recently? The production crew can't bring a puppy, why don't I raise it for you for a while, and I'll send it back when you're done working. If you miss it Let’s make a video?”

    “No, just leave it at home.”

    Shen Ming shook his head and refused without thinking, rua holding the puppy in his arms and reluctant to let go.

    Lu Chi continued his efforts, "Older dogs know how to behave, but puppies don't feel full when they eat. What if there is too much food and they are full? I'll help you raise it for a few days. You work here. Isn't it almost over?"

    Shen Ming hesitated.

    And the puppy who had just eaten in his arms turned his head and saw that she had stopped teasing her, so he hurriedly came over and moaned, it really was a mother if there was milk, the fear just now was gone.

    Seeing her pause, Lu Chi quickly gave several examples. For example, some stupid dogs would crawl around corners by themselves because their owners were not at home, and finally suffocate themselves to death, or they would have diarrhea and kick their feet. some type of.

    In short, how serious it is, there is only one meaning in the words, and he can help during this time.

    Such a simple and easy-to-see trick has been seen clearly by others, and Shen Ming is no exception, but when she met Shang Luchi's bright eyes, which were not far from the little milk dog in her arms, she reacted in a strange way. down.

    "Okay."

    Just such a word made Lu Chi burst into laughter.

    Shen Ming couldn't help being confused by his smile for a moment, and then looked away.