Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Don't Ask

    There was time for preparations, the stalls rented by the guests started from scratch, and because there were too many things in the back, another berth was expanded.

    One is dedicated to prizes, and the other is dedicated to archery.

    There is also a signboard next to the booth, on which the competition rules are clearly written with a marker pen.

    Randomly choose one of them for PK, five arrows will determine the winner. Then reward according to the score.

    It's not a lot of money to pay, but the rewards are real.

    In the booth dedicated to rewards, there are everything from handmade baskets, wooden swords, helmets, jewelry and the like. And the most attractive thing is the gorgeous long dress that is placed high and displayed.

    It was a set of retro aristocratic long dresses that they bought from the city at a large price. The low-key and luxurious dark green skirt was covered with a layer of tulle, and the bottom layer was embroidered with dark gold threads. The pleated plunging neckline was also carefully matched with a stunning diamond necklace.

    The whole is just two words: beautiful!

    As soon as this set of clothes was put out as a reward, the whole style was pulled up in an instant.

    "No, Su Jing, are you sure that this dress will be attractive as the biggest prize?" Yin Baize wandered around the group, scratched the back of his head and said, "Why do girls like this kind of weird dark green? A little They don’t look good.”

    Fang Xueqian: “You know what, this dress is so beautiful, I want to wear it.”

    Su Jing: “That’s right, you are a straight guy—you don’t understand at all! This is something only us girls can wear. Appreciate the dress."

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Shen Ming, who didn't think the dress was pretty, expressed that she had been shot in the chest for no reason.

    Soon, they verified how attractive the dress was.

    It took only a few minutes for the skirt to be hung up, and it attracted the attention of all the ladies passing by. Even the women in the surrounding shops couldn't help but look sideways, and then turned their heads to say something to the man beside him.

    A bearded and strong man came over first, pointed to the skirt and asked: "If I want to take this skirt, what conditions do

    I need to meet ?" Anyone doesn't count, and as long as you don't meet this requirement, you have to pay as much money as you win."

    Lu Chi patted the board next to him, smiling kindly.

    The bearded man glanced at them, and told them to send someone, anyway, his dress is going to be ordered!

    His female companion excitedly cheered for him, encouraging him to win this reward for himself. This skirt is really beautiful.

    As soon as the first guest came, the few guests couldn't enjoy themselves, so they immediately sent Ji Ming to fight.

    The reason is very simple, he is the best!

    He won easily, and his beard fell off. He looked at the men present and made a tsk-tsk sound, and spoke very rudely, "The archery is so poor, how dare you say that you can challenge it casually? It's really bad."

    Ji Ming's face immediately turned red, turning into a liver color.

    I can't get used to Ji Ming anymore, this person is now one of them, isn't he? Fang Xueqian, who has been taught by Shen Ming and has a small success, stood up, put her hands on her hips and said, "Let me do it!" The bearded man didn't want to talk to her, and