Chapter 44

Chapter 44 The Threat From Lu Chi

    Many people around passed by, seeing so many Asian faces and cameras, they couldn't help but stop to watch the excitement. If Ji Ming felt a little bit superior before, now his face is almost thrown to the bottom of his feet.

    Looking at Shen Ming's clear and penetrating eyes, Ji Ming reluctantly said: "Shu Ming, have you forgotten me so soon? We were in a film crew before, and we played couples." Shen Ming shook his head truthfully

    : "Sorry, I really don't remember it."

    Ji Ming's eyes instantly became lonely, looking at Shen Ming quietly, as if looking at a little scumbag who abandoned her family.

    Seeing that one wanted to revisit the past, and the other didn't want to reminisce about the past at all, Su Jing resolutely stood by Shen Ming's side to smooth things over, "Oh, Mingming is a fool, she just can't remember anything except eating and drinking!

    " Only then did it dawn on him, and he took up the conversation.

    "Haha, I guess Ji Ming has become handsome again recently, so Shen Ming didn't recognize him?" "

    To be honest, I was so far away that I didn't recognize him just now." "

    Didn't I just get off the plane and drag my luggage?" I feel dizzy after walking so far."

    ...

    Others made jokes, trying to fool this matter lightly.

    But Ji Ming didn't want to, he didn't pay attention to what other people were saying, he stared straight at Shen Ming with a pair of eyes, with a bitter smile on his face, "Shu Ming, I did something wrong that time, you can't Forgive me?"

    Shen Ming: "..." What's the matter?

    Others: "..."

    Hello? What are you doing?

    Now are you sure you didn't mean to say this in front of the camera?

    Now let alone the cub-protecting Su Jing and Fang Xueqian who just reconciled with Shen Ming, even Yin Baize and Wang Yixuan couldn't bear it anymore.

    Started acting like a demon just after meeting? !

    "Let's go, let's go, we don't want this flying guest anymore." Yin Baize was the first to yell, pretending to go back, "The lover came here to catch up with Shen Ming, and he has an extra mouth to eat, and he still has to watch it." You guys are acting as childhood sweethearts, and the actors are amazing now, and you can’t tell the difference between the inside and the outside.”

    Wang Yixuan said: “Bai Ze, you must be jealous, aren’t you still nagging about wanting to act in a different line two days ago? First kiss?"

    Yin Baize said in surprise: "Wow! I whispered to you and brother Lu in private, it's fine to chat in private, but you don't give me face outside?"

    Wang Yixuan hurt him a few more words, Su Jing and Fang Xueqian understood what they meant, and couldn't help laughing while covering their mouths.

    What a loss, what a loss!

    This insinuation is too detrimental.

    Who doesn't know that the scandal between the two comes from a small web drama they once collaborated on.

    In that small web drama, Ji Ming and Shen Ming played a couple who fell in love in high school to entering the society, and then got married and got a certificate.