Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Shen·True Strong Man·Ming

    Jiang Yuefei was not considered skinny, with a height of 1.78 meters, the weight of the bones alone was not light.

    The moment he closed his eyes and said those words, many people laughed out loud.

    Then there was a heart to watch the excitement.

    They want to see if it's true, or if it's used to hype blog topics.

    Shen Ming was also unambiguous, straightened the complicated long skirt, rolled up the sleeves, and hugged Jiang Yuefei with one hand.

    Easy and effortless.

    Everyone: "...!"

    What a strong man!

    Jiang Luobo Yuefei: "..."

    Where is the promised princess?

    At this moment, Jiang Yuefei felt that he might as well be hugged by Shen Ming for the princess.

    He was a majestic big man, but he was lifted up with one hand by a girl who was thinner than him!

    Gan!

    The degree of shame is directly off the charts, okay?

    "Enough is enough, the strong man let me go." Jiang Yuefei covered his blushing face, and said repeatedly: "I know you are infinitely powerful and born with supernatural power, enough is enough, I beg you to let go quickly."

    " Okay."

    Shen Ming let go of her hand quickly, and looked at the host with clear eyes, as if the scene just now was ordinary.

    Everyone gasped and looked at Shen Ming differently. Even the host was startled by the unscientific scene in front of him and forgot to host this matter.

    "An ancient book once said that Cheng Yaojin was born with supernatural power, and his strength can carry a tripod. I only read it as a myth. Now it seems that I am a frog at the bottom of a well, with little knowledge." The gentle male voice resounded through the recording room, and Lu Chi said in control: " Although the last episode is memorable, I am more interested in the segment of the duo's performance, let's talk about the segment of the competition."

    In just two sentences, everyone's attention was directly forcibly drawn Back to acting.

    Only then did the host suddenly realize that, after praising Shen Ming's natural supernatural power, he followed the cue process.

    Everyone knows the existence of the script, but it is not enough to praise blindly without conscience. The three directors pointed out that Jiang Yuefei's acting skills are still lacking, and he needs to work harder, and turned to criticize Shen Ming.

    "Shen Ming, you should know what the outside world is saying about you, right? I don't think the title of beauty in a vase is for nothing. After watching the whole performance, I feel dull and expressionless. If it weren't for Jiang Yuefei's performance, it would be okay. , I can't see that you two are a couple at all."

    "Let's talk about my views on this character, she is a complex character, being able to get together with the male protagonist proves that she still has..." the

    director Li Ye took the lead in firing, and his words were fierce and deadly, every word was ruthless, and every sentence stepped on Shen Ming's face, making a mess of humiliation.

    After talking about it, he put down a harsh word.

    "I don't think you are suitable for this career. It is the right thing to change careers early while you are young." As soon as