Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Teacher Lu is so hot!

    After the whale watching activity ended, the camera crew began to recover the recording equipment from the guests, and the camera brothers who had been following around also changed from a large group of people to sporadic two, following the guests to shoot the last bit of ending footage.

    At this time, everyone suddenly realized that a month's time had come.

    In the future, they may never have the time to gather together, laughing loudly and walking in a straight line on the road like they are now.

    Even, even the chance to meet is hard to come across.

    A sad atmosphere lingered around everyone, and Yin Baize, who usually likes to make trouble the most, was gone. His silver-white hair was drooping obediently, like a melancholy puppy. Fang Xueqian even held hands with Su Jing, their tears were tearful, and they were so intimate that they couldn't see the confrontation when the show was just recorded.

    Wang Yixuan couldn't adapt to this atmosphere, and said in a nasty voice: "What are you doing so sad? Forgot that we still have a WeChat group? The circle is only so big, there is always a time to meet, maybe when we will meet at a certain event, What are you doing with such a sad Spring and Autumn Period?"

    It was rare for Wang Yixuan, who had always been venomous, to say these words, and several people couldn't help being amused by him for a moment, but then they still turned away.

    It's okay to say that this trip was not pleasant, and there must be no regrets about parting at this time.

    But it just happened to be too pleasant, that's why I was so reluctant.

    A few people sighed and went back to the B&B. Before they could pack their luggage, they saw Hong Yi hurried over and said, "Oh, what's your next schedule? Isn't this our show that exploded? The station said they would record a variety show for us." The special series is for publicity, time is tight, if you have time these two days, how about going directly to the station to record it?"

    Everyone: "...!"

    Of course it is no problem!

    The guests who had just fallen into the sad atmosphere were refreshed and regained their previous vitality.

    Even though Shen Ming didn't show any emotion before, his eyes lit up for a moment, as if there was a whole starry sky in his eyes.

    Lu Chi couldn't bear to spoil the atmosphere, but he still explained: "I'm sorry, I have urgent matters to deal with after returning to China. I probably won't be able to record the variety show." The others lamented, and even Hong Yi couldn't help it

    . He showed a regretful expression.

    Shen Ming asked to stay, "Mr. Lu, do you really have no time? The recording is fast, only one day?"

    Lu Chi said helplessly: "There is really no way. According to the original plan, I have no time for this last stop." There's a way to do it, and it's really impossible to delay the time."

    Shen Ming gave an 'oh', a little depressed, but it couldn't be seen from his face.

    But after spending so long with Shen Ming, Lu Chi can still feel her emotions.

    So, is Shen Ming reluctant to part with me?

    Lu Chi was slightly happy in his heart, full of confidence in the next challenge. Even if he goes back and starts from scratch, as long as he can protect the one he likes under his wings, he will be willing to do anything.