Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Dream? This is indeed my dream. ...

    I don't know whether it was Lu Chi's anger that shocked the group of fans, or the restraint of a few fans in China had an effect, and there were almost no moths in the next two days.

    At the same time, the first episode of "Let's Travel Together" was also broadcast on Huangtai.

    Many people squatted in front of the TV on time, just to watch their idols, and fans of various families were already ready to fight, staring at the comment area.

    The video content of the first issue is not long, after all, it is no more than one and a half hours.

    Naturally, the broadcast content will not be too much. From the beginning to the end, it is only the content of six guests who set off from home and arrived in Finland. But in such a short hour and a half, the program group was successfully searched.

    #《一些去旅行》开始#

    #沉茶方雪千打衣#

    #鲁池打针针吧吧#

    #沉茶女星的口容容有什么# #

    苏静王子风#

    #鲁池沉茶同Frame#

    #阴白泽肉肉#

    #王艺轩老婆#

    #方雪千茶言茶语#

    ...

    In just half a day, "To Travel Together" had more than a dozen trending searches, all of which revolved around the guests. In just one and a half hours, there didn't seem to be too much content, but it showed the other side of each guest very well.

    For example, Lu Chi, who looks gentle and elegant, like a noble son, is actually a proper straight man, what does it mean to knock off his high heels? That's the biggest disrespect you can do to a lady, okay?     Another example is that Wang Yixuan has always been a singer-songwriter of few words to the outside world. Who knew that when others touched his instrument, he would turn into a grumpy old man and scream, "Don't touch my wife"? Look at Yin Baize again, he looks cute and sunny, who knew that when he took off his clothes, he was a muscular little wolf dog?

    These muscles, this figure...

    Who wouldn't be greedy?

    But the most discussed ones are none other than Shen Ming and Fang Xueqian.

    The grievances between these two can be said to be well known on the Internet, basically they exist in the same situation, but after looking at the content, good guy, isn't it!

    At the beginning of the game, it's about bumping into shirts. The key is that Fang Xueqian has not bumped into Shen Ming yet, and her face is turning blue with anger! Coupled with the post-production tips, every change on Fang Xueqian's face was recorded very well, which is simply a human tragedy.

    Later, Fang Xueqian's tea talk about changing shoes shocked the audience even more. When did Fang Xueqian become so green? Is this still their favorite actress Fang Xueqian?

    A lot of viewers thought that the two would break up on the first day, but who knew that Shen Ming not only agreed, but also told Fang Xueqian to stay away?

    Putting on those ten-centimeter high-heeled shoes with a cold face and walking vigorously...

    so f*cking exciting!

    666666 is too queen!

    After the show was broadcast, the popularity was unprecedentedly high. After receiving the ratings data from China, Hong Yi even jumped three feet high, wishing to raise his head to the sky and scream.