Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Surprise! After Shen Ming, the beauty in the vase, was eliminated...

    "What are you talking about, I don't understand."

    Shen Ming replied calmly.

    Lu Chi took a few steps forward forcefully, and said in a volume that only two people could hear clearly: "No, you understand." "The

    original Shen Shuming was too stupid, she never let anyone go." An opportunity to hype. In just half a month, you have completely changed from Shen Shuming to another person, which is absolutely impossible." "So

    who are you? Are you her substitute?"

    Lu Chi's eyes narrowed Looking carefully at Shen Ming's face, there was a trace of excitement in the dark and deep eyes. It was a novelty of a child looking for a new toy, full of exploration.

    The hairs on Shen Ming's body couldn't help standing on end, and she was full of vigilance towards Lu Chi.

    Although she can count the number of times she met Lu Chi on one hand, compared to the attitude she had when they first met, she felt that the man in front of her was in a very strange state, a bit like the ones she had seen in the base. A precursor to a madman's mental breakdown.

    But what does this have to do with her?

    Based on the principle that more things are worse than less things, Shen Ming silently took two steps to the side, and found a gap to leave.

    "Don't move."

    Lu Chi whispered, trapping the person in the gap between his body and the wall, and there was a solid wall thump.

    "Is there something wrong?"

    Shen Ming clenched her fists hanging down again.

    Lu Chi carefully glanced at every reaction on Shen Ming's face, and said to himself: "No, there is no trace of using a knife, but you are completely different from her in terms of tone of voice, small habits, including sudden strength. This is not normal."

    "So is Shen Ming your second personality? It exists to protect your weak self? Then where did the original you go?" "

    That's really interesting..."

    As he spoke, the arc of Lu Chi's mouth became wider and wider, with a faint feeling of madness, as if Shen Ming was some kind of fun toy, he had to take it home and study it carefully.

    Lu Chi stretched out his hand, intending to touch Shen Ming's side face.

    Shen Ming finally couldn't help it anymore, grabbed the opponent's collar with his left hand, and hit the back of the opponent's neck with his right hand with lightning speed.

    When the severe pain came, Lu Chi's eyes widened in disbelief.

    "You!"

    Before he finished speaking, he fell into a coma and fell forward.

    Shen Ming held him up, looked left and right to see if there was no one there, and carried him straight on his shoulders to the single rest room prepared for Lu Chi on the stage.

    Tsk, there are still such lunatics in peacetime?

    She was also out of luck.

    ...

    Lu Chi's single rest room was not far away, and Shen Ming carried the person on his back and turned the doorknob directly into the room.

    In the room, Xu An and his little assistant were packing up their belongings and were about to leave. At the moment, they only thought that Lu Chi had gone for a walk outside and came back, without raising his head, he said, "Lu Chi, that suit of clothes on your body is too thin, do you want to change it?" ?”