Chapter 63

Chapter 63 It can be called the high-grade green tea in the dog world (second more...

    There is no way to explain.

    There are so many cameras around and so many staff members, their every move is under surveillance. Lu Chi leaned over with the big and small bags of food, and looked at the Wen family and his wife with flattering eyes, begging for mercy.

    Manjusri snorted coldly and said, "Come here and help me light up the fire first."

    It means to talk about other things later.

    Lu Chi breathed a sigh of relief, and hurried over to help.

    An Yao was sorting out the things that Lu Chi brought down, and she was a little surprised after counting them, "Why did Shen Ming bring so much food this time, these things are enough for us for a week, her other things are Don’t you bring very little?”

    There are quite a few cooked foods, and there are more foods like bacon and whole meat ham that are easy to store and durable. Get some small vegetables and fry them together, don’t mention too much Fragrant.     An Yao couldn't help but think that Shen Ming only had such a box and brought so much food, so she thought that the little girl didn't bring anything else, and she felt distressed immediately.     Don't talk about others.     Even if she came here by herself, all the messy things in the suitcase couldn't fit, and she had to put them with her husband.     It's...     so sincere!     An Yao was in a very complicated mood, but before she could finish her distress, she heard Lu Chi explaining next to her: "Sister An Yao, you misunderstood, these are the food expenses she handed in, she has a big appetite, and one person can eat enough More than three mature men, you have to make larger portions when cooking."     An Yao: "...?"     What stupid things are you talking about? so many.     As for the variety shows, aren't they all human designs?     Wen Shuqing and his wife also had the same idea, and didn't pay much attention to it. Lu Chi took a look at the couple and volunteered, saying that he would steam the rice for the evening.

    The three were chatting and laughing in the kitchen, and after chatting for a while, Shen Ming came down from upstairs, changed into a dark sportswear, and asked what work he could do.

    An Yao shook her head and said, "It's okay, we're still waiting for someone. It's not too late to talk about the work when everyone arrives. You guys will have to work here for two days, so don't rely on it!"

    Wen Shuqing nodded in agreement.

    Lu Chi said: "It's still early, why don't we go out and see how about that little milk dog? It was just picked up from someone's house, and it's been more than two months. It's so cute."

    Shen Ming repeatedly said yes.

    After walking to the yard, Shen Ming heard the sound of the little milk dog whimpering.

    The gray-and-white puppy is being locked in a pink cage and forced to bask in the sun. Before, he just whimpered and felt aggrieved, but now that he sees people coming, one of them is the culprit who put him in the cage, and immediately got up and barked. Non-stop, very angry.

    Tsk, the little thing has a bad temper?

    Lu Chi stepped forward quickly, opened the cage from the top, grabbed it by the back of the neck and pulled it out, swaying: "Barking, why don't you stop barking?" The little milk dog: "Woo." Fate of

    being

    caught On the back of the neck, the little milk dog faltered, and Hei Doudou looked at Shen Ming with tears in his eyes, looking extremely pitiful, and the little paws that were still wet on the limbs hung down limply, not daring to move at all.