Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Clarification

    #《无敌》假剧真做#

    #池茶双标CP ushered in BE#

    #沉茶迪明浩#

    #玫瑰配花瓶#

    A few slightly blurred, but clear photos of the two parties As soon as it is posted on the Internet, the hot search terms related to it will climb up directly, and each term is followed by booming or hot.

    This is a catastrophe for a large number of CP fans who follow "Let's Travel Together" with the "Chi Ming Double Standard"!

    They were blushing and screaming in the variety show, calling for sweet love one after another. As a result, Shen Ming was rumored to have an affair with the actor of the crew?

    My heart is broken.

    And look at the background of the photo...

    Damn, the two are still at the door of the hotel room.

    The association power of human beings is astonishing, but only half a day later, there have been many small essays on the Internet, pointing out that Shen Ming is a vase of human beings. Turn around and be bound to another actor, maybe it's possible to do a fake show for real.

    Even worse, the gun-friend relationship?

    'Chi Ming Double Standard' CP fans ushered in an unprecedented crash, and Chaohua Square was in a state of chaos, and many fans who had just joined the CP pair turned black on the spot, and finally stepped back.

    And the happiest one is Lu Chi's only fan, who immediately became active on the whole network, proudly hugging her husband Dumei, ha, now I can see clearly, that Shen Ming is just a vase to catch the heat!

    Oh, it's still a rotten vase with extremely chaotic private life!

    Shen Ming's fans didn't believe it at all, they just tore up the black fans, making the comment area full of smoke and quarrels.

    And what about the marketing account that caused the trouble?

    On the other hand, he harvested a wave of leeks fiercely, and kept quiet after taking the money.

    ...

    The sudden change caught several parties by surprise.

    Let’s not talk about "Traveling Together". I used the CP business of Shen Ming and Lu Chi before, and I got a lot of bonuses. If you say a few words, it will be cut into a clip that is too sweet to be sloppy. For the sake of ratings, the TV station even dragged it out, and cut a few more episodes directly to continue to enjoy the bonus.

    It's good now, it's about to end, and it's more exciting than bungee jumping to watch the big jump directly.

    Hong Yi quickly communicated with Sun Anqi and Lu Chi, scratching his ears and cheeks anxiously, unable to sit still.

    Similarly, the crew of "Boundless" has not been affected lightly.

    Originally during the filming, it was revealed that the relationship between the male and female protagonists is close, and there is a tacit understanding, which is a good thing for the film to increase its popularity, but the premise is that it is under the watchful eyes of the public, not being secretly filmed in a hotel, let alone holding it in hand. Roses blocked the door of the woman's room.

    Because this incident was too big, when Shen Ming and Di Minghao appeared on the scene the next day, they were directly looked at by many extras with strange eyes, and there was a large group of onlookers pointing and pointing outside, which made people's hearts fluctuate. I just couldn't keep shooting.