Chapter 35

Chapter 35 They are hated by Lu Chi. (Late……

    The siege of the hotel caused a lot of trouble, domestic fans quickly received the news, turned into octopuses one after another, picked out the leaders, and unilaterally kicked them out of the fans.

    A few fans even notified one by one in each group -

    [Please follow the stars rationally, friends in Denmark, please don't cause trouble for the program group! 】

    As soon as the news came out, at least it had some effect. A small group of fans also felt that this way of blocking people was not very good. With red eyes, wiped away their tears, and reluctantly left the scene.

    But most people feel that they are quite wronged.

    They ran all the way here just to see Lu Chi, what's wrong?

    Didn't all the guests and fans who came over in the previous seasons do this? Why can't it be changed by them, and become illegitimate fans?

    They just wanted to see Lu Chi.

    While being confident, they completely forgot the madness of besieging people in the food market in the afternoon.

    "I think it's Shen Ming's fault!" A girl who had waited for a long time and didn't even get half of Lu Chi's face suddenly got up and said, "I obviously saw my brother this afternoon, if Shen Ming didn't suddenly Take my brother away, and we can take a photo with him."

    "Ah...you don't tell me, I don't think about it, did Shen Ming touch our brother's hand this afternoon? Do you want to make CP with your brother?"

    "It makes sense! Why did the program group ask Shen Ming to record this variety show? Isn't it just a matter of trouble?" "

    Hey, hey, obviously the point is that Shen Ming got my brother this afternoon !"

    "And she pushed us and took my brother away."

    "Yes, it's her fault."

    "Yeah, it's Shen Ming's fault!"

    When one complained, the second complained, and then There are countless.

    Everyone saw Shen Ming holding Lu Chi's wrist and running away this afternoon. They were angry and full of resentment towards Shen Ming at the same time.

    It's rare for Lu Chi to record a few variety shows. It was recorded in the studio of the previous variety show, so it's fine if they can't get in. This time it was all recorded outdoors, so why not let them talk to brother and take more photos?

    It's all Shen Ming's fault, otherwise they might be the ones holding hands with Lu Chi!

    A group of people resented Shen Ming more and more, and a girl said maliciously: "Anyway, it's Shen Ming's fault. When she comes out later, I, I must give her a good look!

    " He didn't take a few sips of the drink in his backpack, and vowed: "When she comes out, I will splash her, so that my brother can see clearly how ugly this woman is." The others were stunned by her actions

    .

    Then they suddenly realized: Yes! Isn't Shen Ming also upstairs? When she comes down, you must show her a good look!

    "Ah Choo—"

    Shen Ming's back felt cold, and he sneezed uncontrollably.

    When everyone looked at her, Lu Chi was the first to react. He took her coat from the side and handed it over, "The temperature difference between morning and evening is big, wear an extra one, don't catch cold." "Well, thank you, Teacher