Chapter 6

Chapter 6 At the very least, it wasn't him and Shen Ming who went to play "Mother...

    Horizontal split, right tackle, lower back, 180-degree roundabout kick.

    The eighth set of radio gymnastics learned in the base was vividly displayed by Shen Ming without any mistakes. After finishing the last move, Shen Ming couldn't help standing still and panting slightly, a thin layer of sweat broke out on the tip of his forehead.

    In the end, I still changed the shell, and it took a little effort to make a set.

    It seems that we still need to strengthen training.

    Taking a few deep breaths, Shen Ming said: "This is the performance I prepared, and it's over."

    The recording scene was all quiet.

    Everyone was stunned by Shen Ming's actions.

    This, this...

    is this the eighth set of radio gymnastics?

    I don't read much, so don't lie to me!

    "This is Shen Ming's revised version of the eighth set of radio gymnastics, right?" The host took the lead to answer: "Compared with the original version, the difficulty is much higher, but it looks very good.

    " lively.

    This set of bells and whistles is pretty good, but it is far from the eighth set of radio gymnastics.

    When I think about it carefully, it feels a bit like Sanda, but it also incorporates some movements in radio gymnastics, which at first glance does not seem obvious.

    Shen Ming: "Maybe there has been a change."

    The host: "This, is it a little change?"

    The screen at the back immediately released the eighth radio gymnastics.

    "Now start the eighth set of radio gymnastics, keep walking."

    "One, two, three, four..."

    Shen Ming turned his head and glanced, secretly thinking that something is wrong.

    The combination of the two kinds of memories made her directly believe that the two worlds were almost the same, but who knew that the 'Eighth Radio Gymnastics' was completely different from what she practiced in the base!

    "Actually, I was just joking." Shen Ming turned around with a serious face, "This is an exercise I use to lose fat and increase muscle."

    Everyone: "..."

    Everyone will look suspiciously at On Shen Ming's slender arms and legs.

    Gain muscle?

    I'm afraid you are kidding me again!

    Didn't you take the soft and boneless Lin Daiyu route with three steps and one cough before?

    The host quickly rounded up the scene with a haha, and continued to record, just as Shen Ming did it deliberately in order to get out of the circle.

    On the other hand, Li Xiong, who was behind the camera, felt that Shen Ming's appearance was very good, and thought it would be good to cut in for a minute or two to try his hand at the topic.

    The beauty in a vase who followed Lin Daiyu's line suddenly changed her personality, and did radio gymnastics to increase her muscles?

    Hey, interesting.