Chapter 81 - 90

.
Chapter 81 Lu Chi digs a hole, digs and buries himself (second update)...

    Lu Chi, who said he would stay overnight, actually planned to stay for a while and then slip away.

    After all, it's true that he pretended to be pitiful, but he didn't want Shen Ming to be unable to sleep all night.

    Especially in the current situation, it would be great if he could find out some of Shen Ming's true thoughts. If he keeps going, what if he annoys Shen Ming.

    But when he sensitively smelled the familiar smell of medicinal oil in the quilt, he didn't care about the fact that he was still pretending to be sick. He rushed to Shen Ming and asked her where she was injured.

    "..." Shen Ming glanced at him meaningfully, ""Borderless" is a martial arts film." "

    I know, did you get injured somewhere while playing? By the way, I remember you got a bruise on your knee." Lu Chi remembered the bruise on his knee in the audition clip, and knelt down on one knee to lift up Shen Ming's trouser leg.

    Shen Ming took a few steps back, "It's okay, just a little injury."

    Lu Chi frowned and said, "Why is this a little injury? You must have other injuries on your body."

    As soon as he said that, he went to lift Shen Ming's trouser legs.

    Shen Ming stepped back, sat on the sofa and coldly refused. Lu Chi said aggrievedly: "I really don't have any other ideas, I just want to see your injuries."

    Knowing that it's a fight scene, it's common to get injuries.

    But caring is messy, Lu Chi promises that he definitely did not deliberately take advantage of it.

    Facing Shang Lu Chi's concerned eyes, Shen Ming also knew what she had misunderstood. She coughed lightly, and explained: "Actually, it's okay, it's just that Wia hangs too much, and Yuanbao is scratched by me on weekdays, and these are nothing."

    Lu Chi was suddenly embarrassed.

    He scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly: "Well, you should pay more attention to your body."

    After saying this, Lu Chi scolded himself in his heart that this was nonsense.

    As for where Diao Weiya is usually injured, Lu Chi is very clear.

    His eyes drifted slightly, and he made an excuse and said, "I drank a cup of cold medicine just now and felt much better. I will leave later, so I won't occupy your bed." Shen Ming asked strangely, "Didn't the

    assistant not rent a room?"

    Lu Chi smiled, "Yes, that's why I plan to buy a ticket to return to Beijing in the early morning."

    Shen Ming looked at the non-stop rain outside the window, feeling a little complicated. Come here in such a heavy rain just to see her?

    "You know what I say from the bottom of my heart, Mingming." Lu Chi stood by the door with his suitcase in his hand, and said, "It's true that I like you, and it's true that I want to be with you. The estrangement during this period has made me very uneasy. I have considered your words seriously, I can give you this answer anytime, I will always wait." "But, please don't

    cut off the contact, okay? I will be very sad."

    Lu Chi sighed Lowering his head, he stretched out his hand to hold Shen Ming's palm and pressed it against his chest.

After dressing up as a vase beauty, I became popular all over the Internetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें