Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Who Says Movie King Lu Isn't Sexy? it's not...

    People need face, trees need bark.

    A shameless person is invincible in the world.

    Lu Chi was obviously deeply saddened by the truth, and said those words without blushing or panting, Shi Shiran turned to Yin Baize and the others and said, "The director can say it, it's not tiring to work with men and women, why don't you hurry up and form a group?" Team to the mission location? If we don’t get the three hundred euros, we’ll have dinner the day after tomorrow.” “

    …”

    The others were completely stunned by Lu Chi’s indifference, and were completely speechless.

    Shen Ming couldn't help urging, "What are you still hesitating about, why don't you hurry up and leave?"

    He murmured, if she couldn't get enough to eat, she would definitely be the first to turn his face.

    The remaining four formed a team. Compared with Yin Baize's quick invitation to Su Jing as a partner, Wang Yixuan was obviously a bit slower. In the end, he could only form a team with Fang Xueqian, which was quite unwilling.

    But it's recording a show, isn't it?

    Even if Wang Yixuan didn't like Fang Xueqian's actions, he couldn't put down the burden right now. He put in coins, straddled his bicycle, and urged: "Xueqian, come up quickly, don't delay us from earning money." Fang

    Xue Qian awkwardly got on the back seat, leaned over and grabbed Wang Yixuan's clothes, and looked at Lu Chi and Shen Ming's team not far away, his eyes filled with resentment.

    "Hold on to my clothes, I'm going to speed up."

    Wang Yixuan reminded him in a friendly way, with a strong step on his feet, the wheels of the car turned rapidly, and he drove forward.

    As long as I pedal fast enough, Gossip can't catch up with me!

    It was the first time for Shen Ming to ride a bicycle, and she was full of curiosity about this thing. From time to time, she lowered her head to see how the wheels work.

    Just this crookedness inevitably shifted the center of gravity, causing the whole car to tilt sideways.

    Shen Ming immediately stretched out her arms to wrap around Lu Chi's waist.

    "Don't move!"

    Lu Chi couldn't help yelling, his voice was trembling slightly, and the muscles all over his body were tense beyond words.

    "I'm sorry."

    Shen Ming let go of his hand belatedly, and then he didn't dare to study randomly, and changed the position of his hands and feet.

    Lu Chi breathed a sigh of relief, and forcibly suppressed the awkwardness that surged up all over his body.

    However, this scene was recorded by the camera not far away. Even because of the angle, it looked like Shen Ming was sticking to Lu Chi's back. Exclaimed: "Damn, it's so sweet!"

    Teaching people to ride a bicycle is something to be taught, but not now.

    Shen Ming mentioned a few words about learning to ride a bicycle, but Lu Chi ruthlessly dismissed them. The reason was: "Finish the tasks first, and earn money for meals. I will teach you about cycling later.

    " Ming's most important matter was immediately silenced, and he didn't mention it again.

    Su Jing next to her secretly laughed, and couldn't help showing Fang Xueqian a sarcastic smile.