Chapter 121 - 130

.
Chapter 121 Blank Memory

    With tonight's protagonists entering the venue to dance, the dance floor quickly became lively.

    One pair after another stepped onto the dance floor, chatting with their partners in a low voice accompanied by soft music, and the smell of perfume wandered back and forth in the center of the dance floor.

    Ryan received Shen Ming's rejection signal, and since then has been clenching his hands into fists in a gentlemanly manner, looking for topics to chat from time to time, and getting words like "um", "good" and "oh" from Shen Ming . At one time, he thought that he was so disgusting that he was close to being autistic.

    But when he carefully observed his female companion for a few times, he realized that her gaze was always behind him?

    Ryan was curious.

    Taking advantage of a 180-degree sliding turn, I glanced in that direction.

    And then...

    then he was stared at.

    Yes, just being stared at.

    Still a handsome, strange Asian man stared at him. Those flaming eyes made Ryan feel strange, he probably didn't know each other, right?

    But why is he looking at himself with such eyes?

    Lean was suspicious, but when he finally shifted his gaze to Shen Ming, he immediately felt relieved.

    That's right, Ming is extremely popular with them now, and she must have many fans in her country, and this man might be one of them.

    Thinking of this, Lean couldn't help feeling a strange sense of superiority, the smile on his face became more obvious, and he was exuding his own charm all the time. It's a pity that the female partner didn't call, and she didn't notice at all, but it attracted the attention of several ladies around her.

    "Oh, my Ryan is so handsome."

    A woman not far away boasted without any concealment, and glanced at her partner with resentment, just wanting to arouse his jealousy.

    The dark-haired and black-eyed man's eyes flickered slightly, "Do you like him?"

    The female partner was immediately happy, and she praised: "Who doesn't like Ryan, he is handsome and has a good figure, and his performance on the show is unmatched." After such a compliment, the female partner couldn't stop

    .

    But she knew what her purpose was. Although she kept talking more and more vigorously, her attention was still on her favorite male partner.

    Seeing the man's complexion getting darker and darker, she changed the subject and said softly: "But compared to him, I still think you are more handsome, as if you have a mysterious charm that makes me unable to turn my eyes away from you, how about we ..."

    "Then why don't we change our partner."

    "...?"

    The woman was stunned for a moment, she didn't understand what the other party meant, she only felt the force on her wrist and sent her out.

    The moment she spun, she met the other pair of eyes directly.

    "Good evening, pretty lady."

    The man greeted tenderly, a gentleman and handsome.

    There was a sudden change of waltz music in her ears, the woman was taken aback, her body moved honestly with the rhythm of the music, and when she looked back at her former male partner, she couldn't help but fell in love with this one in front of her.