Chapter 53

Chapter 53 The sandbag delivered to the door, if you don't hit it for nothing, don't hit it (...

    The dinner party didn't end until 12 o'clock in the evening.

    Others got drunk and got out of the wall after getting full of water. When they arrived at Shen Ming, they were really half full, and they never forgot the signature elbow of this shop.

    Shen Ming babbled, complaining about the latter two directors not allowing her to eat more.

    Liang Hui saw her dissatisfied expression through the rearview mirror, and asked in surprise, "Shen Ming, didn't you eat enough just now     ?

    "

Don't you gain weight?" Liang Hui said cautiously: "You know, before any actor starts filming, there will be a... Well, you understand the dieting stage? Edema, obesity, and even enlarged masseter muscles will make you It’s extra bloated in the camera.”

    Who the hell has ever seen a female celebrity who eats and drinks too much every day?

    They were all stunned after eating just now, okay?

    How does a woman who cooks a whole table by herself and still thinks there are too few dishes maintain such a devilish figure!

    Liang Hui was roaring in his heart, but his face became more gentle.

    Little did she know that his smile was a devil's smile in Shen Ming's eyes. She became defensive and asked, "So I also need to go on a diet?"

    Liang Hui: "Yes, this month we will have a strict..."

    Shen Ming : "But if I don't eat enough, I won't have the strength, and if I don't have the strength, I can't perform well."

    Liang Hui: "..."

    Wiping his face, Liang Hui cast a look at Ning Xingyan asking for help.

    Ning Xingyan was not in a hurry to draw conclusions, he recalled some of Shen Ming's performances in variety shows, and said seriously: "I don't care how much you usually eat, but you have to keep me within a certain weight during filming. At least fifteen catties thinner when filming started."

    Shen Ming: "Fifteen catties thinner?"

    Ning Xingyan: "Yes, I will lose fifteen catties on the current basis. I don't care about the rest. In short, you will put me on the scale tomorrow and control my weight in this month. When will you see my father dead? A character with a ruddy complexion and fleshy cheeks?"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Recalling the script he had just read, Shen Ming finally nodded.

    Ning Xingyan was a little surprised to see that she didn't reply, he took a closer look at her, and saw a bit of grievance from that cold face that rejected others thousands of miles away.

    He couldn't help laughing dumbfounded, the burden on his heart was a little lighter.

    the next day.

    Shen Ming then went to the special training base. Leaving nothing else aside, the first hurdle was to get on the scale.

    The one responsible for recording the weight of each actor happened to be Zhao Ping who just met yesterday. He was sitting next to the weighing scale, carefully recording the data. Actors are really quick, up and down the scale, and leave after finishing. But many actresses began to lighten their 'burden' in various ways as soon as they saw the weighing scale.