Teaser

"Madam president, you better know what the hell you are doing."

Hawthorne chuckled, strapped into a seat, on the other end of the line was the Secretary of State, looking at her with eyes full of concern. With a nod and a slight roll of her own eyes, the Leader of the Free World reassured the newbie. "Don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing, Diana."

She turns the feed off and looks over at the screens, showing the great outside. Around her, a squad of JSF and Robots at rest or powered down.

If she were to look forward, to see what is in front of the craft. Would be the great brilliant marble that is Terra and her 2 moons.

"Hello, we are looking for a Dutley, y'all know him?"

"Dutley?" An Acahualla resident rubbed the back of their head and pointed over in a rough direction, "We usually see him over by the north side, by the barren lands..." the jungle seemed more dense and hostile that way.

"Thank you," the American responded, nodding his head, "That's all we need to know." He gets back into his AMPV, the driver taking off to the aforementioned hut.

"Welcome to the team, Westbrook."

"Thank you, Sergeant Foley," replied the man in question, looking at some of his fellow comrades, the 3 others that were soon to be attached, as well as the Terrans with them. Dunn was talking with Schwarz and Blaze, with Ceylon and Ace watching them from the back. Ramirez was chatting and resting with Lana and Exusiai, and Carmen was poking at Lappland who was swaying, hungover.

"Sir," he began, "Why is Corporal Dunn talking with 2 cat girls and..."

"Don't even ask, Private."

"Clear rear! Hey Ch'en! Get in your seat! Welcome to the team!"

The aforementioned Lung smiled at Daniel, who gave her a thumbs up from his weapons suite. "Thanks Daniel," she responded, smiling warmly at him. Her little weapons station was decorated with photos of her comrades and her newly formed family here.

The turbine engine began to whine and the rumbling of tracks outside can be heard, "Alright, first stop! Siracusa!"

"We got some sea food to worry about."

"You can say that again, Sergeant," Michael responded, looking over the railing of the USS New Essex. Smokton was sitting on a crate near the edge and also looking outwards. By Michael, was Skadi, watching the waters intently and with indifferent eyes. Looking forward, a golden beacon shot into the sky, illuminating the clouds, and highlighting their destination.

"Almost there..."

"...WHO is signing off on guidelines for cross Terra-Earthling movement with designated green zones..."

"Have they no concern for us?!" An AFP member cried, "Those fuckers ruined New York and Philadelphia!"

"Just another day of Western Imperialism, huh?" An NPP member somewhere complained.

"...We're being deployed where now?"

"Yeah, this is not a joke, Frost," Sandman said, "We're being sent to Terra, another planet." Frost let out a breath, and sat back in his seat. Grinch and Truck were in disbelief. "And we are going to be attached to some organization called 'Rhodes Island.'" he crossed his arms, "The Pentagon wants us to strengthen relationships with them and see if integrating Terran Arts and shit can work with our latest modern technologies."

The 3 Operators remained in silence, before one of them began to question, raising his hand.

"Are we sure that the DoD isn't drunk on some shit?"

"... and no matter what, never worry."

Edmund told Bagpipe. The 2 of them at the edge of the County Hillock base. The sky above was riddled with clouds, the sound of JSF Dropships and helicopters filling the air. They were rapidly using their skills to construct a base using the technology they were given.

"What is there to worry about?" Bagpipe questioned, leaning her head a little. Admittedly, the Lieutenant Colonel found the action cute.

"Nothing much luv," he shrugged, "It's just in our blood as Brits, Keep Calm and Carry on."

"The New Age is truly upon us, isn't it, Kal'tsit?"

The doctor muttered, pacing around. The aforementioned Lynx was sipping on some coffee, cradling a very tired Amiya. Physia was in the room, her hood down and she was leaning in her seat, exhausted. She sighed in response, looking out the window, seeing the brand new Landships come alive with fresh new personnel from both the UN and Rhodes island proper.

Seeing a few large helicopters land, Kal'tsit nodded, "You can truly say it is, Doctor."

Knocking on the door was heard, prompting the Doctor to quickly say, "Come in." A moment later, he would come to regret that.

"Hey-o doctor!" Kal'tsit groaned, covering Amiya's ears, while the Doctor sighed in exasperation.

"...damnit, hello W."