Chapter 45

[ == U.S. Government Intranet == ]

Join the discord for suggestions, pictures, and very cool people:

https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx

[ ============================ ]

"A dragon and its deer"

Talulah's eyes hammered open, her breathing heavy. However, her vision was blurred, unable to properly make out anything but the lights above. The world above looked like a horrible blurry greyscale and it caused her great discomfort.

There was faint bubbles of light blue that there was up there as well.

Where am I?

The question that ran through her mind over and over. It was not familiar at all. It wasn't a familiar Reunion base and it certainly didn't feel like a location in Ursus.

She groaned, trying to get up.

But a great weight was holding her down, causing her to look down. She began to move her hands about, but felt restrained. She looked down at herself and noticed that she was covered in some sort of blanket. And as she moved her hands around more, she was able to feel that there was some sort of restraints on her.

What the-?! Who did this to me?!

Panic, panic quickly began to settle in, and she can feel her arts start flaring up.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," she heard a voice ring out to her right. Finally her vision began to clear up. She was able to see the grey tiles of the roof above, and the lights and various Arts machines now glaring down her. She began to shudder.

Those looked like FrostNova's. Their icy air slowly bleeding down towards her.

She began to slowly turn her head. Noticing that she was wearing some sort of Oxygen mask.

But also noticing the 5 armed men with assault rifles cautiously pointing their weapons at her. Laser sights at her forehead. Each of these men were dressed in either Rhodes Island attire or adorning British Army uniforms with armor.

Her eyes went wide, and she groaned as she continued to try and get up. She then laid eyes on several Elite Operators on her left, Blaze, Ace, and others. There was a soft rev, a chainsaw getting ready.

Just incase.

And she finally laid eyes on Ifrit, Skyfire, and Rosmontis in front of her.

Ready to deploy their arts at any moment should Talulah make the wrong move.

Talulah gulped, Oh... I see that what Kaschvey has done finally caught up to me...

A door began to open.

Talulah watched as another group began to enter. Amiya, the Doctor, Kal'tsit, and a few Marines.

Amiya had her crown upon her head, and her radiant and powerful blade ready to swipe at a moment's notice. The 3 Marines had G36Cs, with giant magazines, scopes, and laser sights pointing at both her heart and her head as well.

"What..." Talulah croaked, as the Doctor slowly went up to her, Kal'tsit following with Amiya. The Doctor looked down at her, keeping that warm gaze that he was known for in the modern day.

"I see that what the priests did have worked," the Draco-Lung followed the Doctor as he was now over her, and gradually undoing the blanket and having Kal'tsit work on the restraints.