Chapter 5

[ == U.S. Government Intranet == ]

[ KEY FOR COM PERSONNEL SYMBOLS ]

[ + ] - Neutral or outside information

[ ] - Government/Military Official

[ # ] - Personnel [ ACC. Code CIV ]

[ ============================ ]

https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx

[ ============================ ]

[ Coast Guard is picking up signatures not too dissimilar to Nuclear Submarines near Alaska we're trying to hail them, it could be the Russian Pacific Fleet, folks. ]
|||
[ - [ ] Department of Homeland Security - ]

[ Our esteemed guests from Columbia have arrived, we will start settling them in to Detroit and direct them to some plots of estate to work on. ]
|||
[ - [ ] Department of State - ]

[ ============================ ]

"Dreams of 2 Nations"

January 7th, 2056
November 8th, 1097

"Madam President," Kirsten Wright began, "Are you absolutely sure our personnel heading to America's city of 'Detroit' is perfectly safe?" the golden retriever woman was sitting behind her seat, joined by associates looking over some papers and the legislation that was sent to them by the Columbian Government.

A government that was in a massive meeting in the capital. They had invited a lot of companies, who had some Morally itchy pasts and experiments, and told them to start setting up some rules and laws, in accordance with what the U.S. Government was telling them. Kirsten was joined by the heads of 4 other companies, vying for the Sankta-Lupo's attention with questions of their own about Earth and how their workers will be.

More importantly, why the Columbian Government was allowing for this trade in the first place.

They were in the halls of Columbia's Congress, the doors guarded by Columbian Soldiers clad with ACUs passed over by the Americans. These ACUs had some sort of pattern, a bluish version of something called the "UCP '' by the Americans. on their arms, was a much smaller armband that had the Columbian Star on it. They were armed with American M4s and M16A4s, and they were only given a fore grip, an Acog sight, and a PEQ-10 laser attachment.

The people in the halls of the Congress were the various heads of Columbia's Companies, Governors and Senators of the nation's states, and various Military Officials.

All gathered here today, to discuss politics, more issues, and the various concessions Columbia had to make to the much bigger United States, which still isn't entirely mentioned to the whole public of Columbia and the neighboring Bolivar. Reforms was the biggest one and it's the one causing problems with many of the scientific companies.

While, it may seem necessary with the age that is coming, some companies felt as if it felt like a serious overreach on behalf of the Government.

"Madam President," came the head of another Company, "Are you absolutely sure that these reforms are necessary? In the name of science, these can hinder our progress significantly!"

Subtly, a door opened, not noticed by anybody as the Columbian president tried to explain, "Well yes, things have been odd..." a gloved hand tapped the arm of the Columbian soldier guarding the entrance to the hall.