Chapter 13

[ == U.S. Government Intranet == ]

[ KEY FOR COM PERSONNEL SYMBOLS ]

[ + ] - Neutral or outside information

[ ] - Government/Military Official

[ # ] - Personnel [ ACC. Code CIV ]

[ ============================ ]

https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx

[ ============================ ]

[ The whereabouts of Levi Klitschko and his men are still very unknown. He has intense knowledge on various sciences and it could very well pose a massive threat to the United Nations. Find him IMMEDIATELY. ]
|||
[ - [ ] New Roanoke Command Center - ]

[ I am requesting that Marines be brought to Columbia. For my safety, and for the safety of al the innocent people. ]
|||
[ - [ ] President Mayla Hawthorne - ]

[ We still have those captured Reunion in Guantanamo, right? Bring them to a proper court of justice why don't you. It's time for a proper court of law, under the United States Constitution. Be sure to give them lawyers as well. ]
|||
[ - [ ] Director of the FBI - ]

[ ============================ ]

"Petri Dishes and Cubicles"

"Jeez... would hate to be in his position," a voice muffled by a medical mask commented, looking down at their little specimen given to them by the coats topside. Another person looked over, bringing forward a scalpel and a syringe. This was the Nuclear Shelter under Atlanta, being operated by CDC Scientists and hosting several guards to ensure its safety.

Safety from the outside, is what they are told.

"Yeah," he starts bringing the tool over, "From Secretary of Army to this, poor guy." A beeping on a monitor brought their attention, showing that the Camera and scanners were active and waiting. The man with the Scalpel starts leaning forward, "I am preparing to make the incision..."

As he brung the Scalpel down, some of the Originium on the body began to glow, and the monitors began to report something, causing the 2 scientists to look over in alarm, "What the hell?" On the screen, there seemed to be some areas of warmth showing around the head and the heart, as well as around some internal organs.

"We got life...?" Questioned the other, going to grab some defibrillators and rubbing them together, "Fucking hell-!" He exclaimed, charging it up, "I need to see if-!"

He was stopped by the other scientist who was reaching his hand out.

"Wait, think about this!" He tried to reason, "We don't know what this damn crystal did to his mind, we don't know if he'll be in the right state of mind-"

He was cut off, when the scientist reached over him, "CLEAR!" "WAIT YOU FUCKING PHILISTINE!"

The 2, heavily charged pads came down upon the downed Defense Official.

And a brilliant spark of black, cyan, and red lightning shot out from the point of contact.

"Director Dorothy? Can you come over to Originium Arts Station 19? We may have a few breakthroughs."