Epilogue I - Lead the way home

https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx

[ ============================ ]

2 Weeks later

"We're being deployed?" Questioned Ramirez, as he began to pack up his things again. He was sighing as he went to start waking up Lana and telling her to get moving.

"Back to Earth," began Foley, who stood in the doorway with his arms crossed. Carmen was with him, joined by Lappland. "Brass sees no more purpose for us to stay here on Terra, so we're being relocated to California."

"California..." he muttered under his breath, chuckling, "Well it will be nice to see my family again and to be home," he stands up, holding Lana. A Brief look of sadness flashed over his eyes.

His thoughts went to Exusiai.

He feared that when he goes home it's going to be hard to stay in contact again.

Which... may break their relationship, something he doesn't want.

"If you're worrying about that," the 4 suddenly heard, Texas appearing around the corner, a pocky in her mouth and a tablet in her hands, "Emperor wants to try and expand business to Earth, and he thinks California is a good place to start." She looks up at Ramirez and stepping to the side, "Which should mean that..."

"I'M COMING WITH YOU!" And Ramirez brightened up as he saw Exusiai round the corner, and immediately rush into his arms, barely squishing Lana.

He smiled and looked at Texas and Foley, the 2 nodding as they began to leave.

"Can't wait to show you my home..."

Lappland and Carmen decide to leave the 2 alone.

And they still stayed, hugging and feeling warm and happy at the fact that their little family won't be torn apart.

"BLAZE! STOP!" Dunn's yells down the halls pulled the 2 away from each other, questioning expressions on their face.

"SCHWARZ?! CEYLON, FOLEY! HELP MEEEEE!" He ran on by, with 2 felines on his tail.

As well as the Liberi Woman and Ace who rushed on by, trying to contain the 2.

"Haha..." Ramirez began, before kissing Exusiai on the head once more. She giggled, and started to hold Lana who began to materialize a small box, and looked up at the 2 with questioning. With a knowing chuckle, he turned to the Lupo and rubbed her head.

"Not now, but soon..."

"All Rhodes Island operators, prepare to head to New Geneva." Came over the announcement system, "We are going to prepare many personnel to head to Earth to open an RI office, please report immediately..."

And that's one hell of an announcement to top it all off, huh?

"Your ears were fake?!" Allen winced as he looked up at Zofia. Franka and Liskarm were also in the room with Justyna and the 2 knights she was with in another room, relaxing over some tea.

Allen found himself in the Nearl Residence, and he was hopeless as the Christmas Cake that was before him found out that his Kuranta ears were fake.

He began to scratch his head, sighing. By now he was no longer apart of Shepherd's little pet unit, so he may as well come clean.

"Yeah..." he responded, standing up, "I... hope that doesn't entirely change your opinion of me..." The Nearl shook her head and sighed. Franka was amused at the whole situation, while Liskarm was bemoaning that the Vulpo bright her way out her.

"No, it's just..." she sighed and flipped one of her arms sitting down. He gulped and goes over to her, sitting down next to the Kuranta. He goes and holds to her, rubbing her side.

She suddenly stands, taking a few more breaths as she turns to him. "Please do NOT deceive me, or anybody else, in this relationship..." she threateningly starts grabbing her whip and glared straight into his eyes,  "Or else." He nodded.

"U-Understood ma'am..." He sighed, and Zofia relaxed, resting her hands at her hip again.Franka got up and she began to leave the room, not before giving him a pat on the arm and heading towards the bathroom.

"With that settled..." she hugs him again. Allen sighing, but he was perfectly fine with it. As he embraced her back.

"Uncle where are..." Maria turned the corner and saw the 2 hugging and Lisarm uninterestingly waiting for Franka. She chuckled and just let them continue, before leaving to head to her room.

Take good care of her, take good care of all of them, the Niece began, heading to her room and looking over any mail addressed to her/

Things were calming down, and finally for many in here, there was different paths, and different opportunities that they can travel on.

And by god they were happy to start following the way to a new future.