Chapter 12

[ == U.S. Government Intranet == ]

[ KEY FOR COM PERSONNEL SYMBOLS ]

[ + ] - Neutral or outside information

[ ] - Government/Military Official

[ # ] - Personnel [ ACC. Code CIV ]

[ ============================ ]

https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx

[ ============================ ]

[ The situation is worse than we thought. 2 Columbian Cities have already fallen at cannon point and is now doing what they can to resist the Chinese. Two Tiles is already on the move, and we have drop ships running back and forth from there and evacuation zones to get the innocent out of the crossfire]
|||
[ - [ ] Freedom Star-11 Commanding Officer - ]

[ As worried as I am for my life, I will remain here in Columbia. If I appear to be headstrong and willing to stay confident to help Columbia, politically it looks very good, and it may or may not motivate the folks in their Congress that we won't just abandon them at the first sight of conflict. Wouldn't that be nice? ]
|||
[ - [ ] President Mayla Hawthorne - ]

[ ============================ ]

"Nobody likes meetings"

"How the fuck do you want us to try and remove a fucking God from Ms. Talulah?"

"It's a Feranmut, but it is close enough," Kal'tsit responded to the ever so slightly agitated voice of the American Commander before her and several of the top staff of Rhodes Island. Gathered around a meeting table set up in the Doctor's office, she, Physia, Amiya, Doctor, and captains of Rhodes Island's best reserve teams. In front of her and her fellow Terrans was several commanders from nations approved to come to Terra by the United Nations.

"Okay, Signora," An Italian Commander leaned forward, "This is something we cannot do easily. I am not sure if the light or word of our god can help her, but if Almighty God can..." the British Commander spoke.

"Provided if he DOES respond," he argues, leaning back in his seat, "I'd... lord, if..." him slightly stuttering while he attempted to formulate his thoughts over what he was going to try and say. He seemed to have lost it, throwing up a hand, "Never bloody mind, stupid thoughts...."

The Doctor find it to be his turn, "We don't think it'll be impossible, it's just that its going to be very tough." He turns to Kal'tsit, "Is there even a procedure for attempting to do that?"

"There..." Kal'tsit clicked her tongue and started to hum. Her little black and green crystal hovering around as she began to sift through her memories and experience. "There might be... but is there any Earthling methods that can accomplish such a procedure in removing a spirit from a body?"

The French crossed her arms, grabbing to the little cross that hung around her collar, "There... might be? I am not sure if it works especially on something like the Deathless Black Snake-"

"Ja..." a German came forward, "It could work, there is old records in the Reichstag and in the Vatican about successful purging of a spirit from a possessed body."

"I'm more concerned on potential side effects. It-," Amiya spoke, yawning a little, something the Doctor and some of the captains found adorable. She shook her head and continued, "I'm worried more about him just finding a new body to just... take and do whatever he needs to do with it."