Chapter 41

[ == U.S. Government Intranet == ]

Join the discord for suggestions, pictures, and very cool people: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx

[ ============================ ]

[ The churches have been built, and Major Attack Option 1-S is now available. Additionally, the Aegirians are about to arrive in the peg of Alabama, we should be ready to receive them. US navy has been building up their habitat for a while so I hope they receive it well. ]

|||

[ - [ ] President Hawthorne - ]

[ ============================ ]

"Miami Holiday"

Ch'en stretched her back.

The sun of Florida has come shining in through the window. They just recently arrived at this hotel when it was just the early afternoon still, which means there was plenty of time to take a load off.

She was still wearing what she was prior to entering the Hotel.

Everything was packed away by now. But she was just waiting on Daniel.

And yes, the 2 were sharing a room.

This was something that she swears was deliberately down by Daniel's Colonel, cause she had a bit of a cheeky look passing the 2 their room keys.

Although... Ch'en stepped onto the balcony of the room and smiled, at the ocean, a flush of warmth running to her cheeks, Such an idea is still... very nice to consider... She could help but bring one of her hands to her cheeks just to feel how warm it was.

And it was very warm, like it was the surface of the sun.

She felt a giggle come on, but she lightly pinched herself, Calm down Hui-Chieh... calm down...

She gave a sigh, before brightening up, just as she heard Daniel exit from the bathroom, "There we go..." she heard him say. His footsteps gradually got louder, before the tanker finally joined her at the balcony, leaning against the railing next to her.

He was dressed in swim trunks, had some sort of tropical oriented polo shirt on. He had sun glasses that rested on a hat that he wore. The hat was a familiar Orioles baseball cap.

"So, you ready to have some fun down there?" He questioned. Ch'en nods. The sands were shimmering, there was Floridians going up and down the street facing the ocean. there was people splashing about despite the dangers of the Seaborn.

Though there was increased presence of the Police - now supplemented by the LGD using lent vans and interceptor cars, it did not impede on the activities.

After a moment, Ch'en gets up and smiles, "Come on, let's go." She starts heading over to the door, bringing along what looks like a water gun and a case for it.

The lung was given this prior to boarding the space ship that brought her down to Earth, as apart of a deal made with the Raythean company of the Columbian Union and Raytheon of the United States.

Daniel gives a fond nod after her, and starts heading out, being sure to grab something just before he fully exits the building. A f ew things actually. First is what looks like a few towels, another seemed to be an umbrella.

And a container of some kind for the last article.

He takes a step out, the door closing gently, with a mechanical whine that followed after.