THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE READING THIS FANFICTION

I. The following Death Note fanfiction takes place in the year 2006 because the anime came out in 2006. So yes, the times have changed due to my fascination with the 2000s since I was a child during those times and I miss those times. In other words, the events of Death Note occur from 1999 to 2005 in this fanfiction.

II. Light Yagami, Misa Amane, L (Ryuzaki) Lawliet, and Ryuk are reprising their roles for this story. 

III. The vibe I wanted this story to have was a Death Note meets Final Destination vibe. I've read the Death Note Short Stories and I thought it was pretty interesting. However, when I thought about a sequel to Death Note, I instantly thought of something like Final Destination 2 (don't know why.) I've been thinking about writing this fanfiction for a while since I watched the series finale of Death Note. 

IV. I'm going to try to find a place where Near and his gang can enter the story, but as of now, I'm not so sure where to put them. I liked Near and I thought he was a pretty cool new character for the next L. (I'm not sure why they killed off L. That was such a bummer.) 

V. And yes, Christy Grim was inspired by Christina Grimmie who is one of the ONLY modern pop singers that I'll ever listen to and I really would have wanted to meet her one day, but sadly she was shot and killed before I ever got to have that chance. Also, I would like to dedicate this fanfiction to her due to her love for anime and Death Note.

VI. Anyway, enjoy the following fanfiction. ^_^

Xoxo- Anna