Chapter Thirty-Three (FINAL PART): Party's Over

JANUARY 28, 2006

AROUND THE SAME TIME AS EARLIER

TOKYO, JAPAN

                                                                   THIRD PERSON POV

Geffrey, Saiko, and their friends hid behind the bushes after Geffrey parked his car in someone else's parking lot. "Seriously?" Azumi asked in a whisper. "Why are we getting the neighbors in trouble when we're supposed to get DJ RUMAX 2 in trouble?" "Shh," Geffrey answered in a whisper. "This is obviously the perfect way to get him in trouble. In fact, this will be the party that will end DJ RUMAX 2's parties altogether." "That's brilliant, baby," Saiko whispered. "At least he'll get hell for taking Marie's side and helping Near." They watched as Chief Matsuda and Commander Aizawa pulled over on the side of the road to the same house that Geffrey pulled his yellow Camaro at. Geffrey got his phone out and recorded everything that was going on. "Ha ha!" he laughed quietly. "DJ RUMAX 2 is SO busted!" Everyone laughed except for Kasumi and Travis who still had their doubts.

Inside the house, a man who looked to be around 28 years of age was inside smoking a cigarette when he heard someone knocking on the door. "Go away, Makoto. I'm not allowing you to break my heart again." The knocking on the door got louder. "Makoto, I said go away! Did you not get the message, woman?!" Just then, the pounding on the door sounded like someone was trying to break the door down. "Okay! Okay! Okay!" the guy said as he got up. "You really don't have to act like you wanna break down the door again, tramp!" Just then, the door busted open which reminded the man of that scene from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. He screamed as he watched the door to his house break and things escalated from there when Chief Matsuda came in with Commander Aizawa.

The man placed his hands behind his head and panicked. "Chief Matsuda! Commander Aizawa! Why are you in my house?! I swear, I didn't do anything!" the man panicked. "Why is there a yellow Camaro parked in your parking lot?! Is that your car?!" Chief Matsuda asked. "I don't know!" the man panicked. "That's not my..." The man sped walked to his window and saw pulled the curtains open to find a yellow Camaro. "That's definitely not my car," the man said in a loud whisper. "How did that get there?!" "Chief!" they heard a woman's voice say.

They all turned around and saw Sanami there. "We have a problem," she continued. "There's a crazy party going on next door." "A party?" Commander Aizawa asked. "Could that be...?" "Oh no," Chief Matsuda let out knowing that it was DJ RUMAX 2 who was throwing a hectic party.

                                                                          MARIE

As the party progressed, everyone was still hoisting me, Vincent, Halle, and Near up as they carried us around. Just then, I saw Halle very close to me. "Hi," she greeted me. "Hi," I greeted back. "Never thought that I'd be in a situation like this." "I know," Halle replied. "This is fun."

                                                              THIRD PERSON POV

Geffrey continued to record a video on his flip phone as Chief Matsuda, Commander Aizawa, Officer Mogi, Officer Ide, Officer Sanami, and Officer Himura walked into the yard. Officer Mogi peaked at what was going on in the house. "It doesn't look as bad as what you two described," Officer Mogi told Chief Matsuda and Commander Aizawa. "You don't even know the half of it because you weren't there to shut it down," Commander Aizawa told them. "Anyway, let's go shut it down."

Officer Mogi, Officer Ide, Officer Sanami, and Officer Himura walked up to the heated pool, but that's when they all were failing to keep a steady balance. "What in the world?" Officer Mogi asked. "What is all of this?" "It's really slippery," Officer Sanami commented. "I mean, who would think about doing this?" Officer Himura asked. "Kind of reminds me of that one scene with Marv in Home Alone 2," Officer Ide commented. "Everyone, stop fooling around," Commander Aizawa commanded as he and Chief Matsuda walked up to them. "Now let's..."