1

The sun is at its peak in July.

On the camphor trees in the coastal green belt of City Z, there was a loud noise of cicadas.

On the seawall at the end of Binhai Road, a few couples in wedding dresses and suits are taking wedding photos.

The sea breeze blew the photographer's voice into pieces. Just as he was about to raise his voice to remind him, he caught a glimpse of bright yellow from the corner of his eye, turned his head to look, and subconsciously restrained his voice.

On a rest chair under the shade of a tree by the roadside, sat a figure in a light yellow dress.

She dozed off with her head slightly sideways, with gentle makeup on her delicate and beautiful face.

A head of long, straight black hair hangs down softly on the shoulders and tender white bare arms; the eyelashes of the lightly closed eyes are thick and slender, and even a small fan-shaped shadow is reflected under the eyes.

There was a wind blowing, wrapped in the humidity of the sea, lifting the light yellow skirt on her body, revealing her jade-like ankles.

She rested peacefully in the sun, and even the camphor trees that were blowing in the wind could not bear to disturb her, so she calmed down.

The unwilling wind gently lifted the lace necklace of the same color around her neck, and the knotted string brushed against the beautiful collarbone, disturbing the beauty's light sleep.

The beauty's eyelashes trembled slightly, and she slowly woke up.

Mu Mu opened his eyes in a daze, and they were instantly closed by the midday sun. He raised his hand, trying to block some of the light.

As soon as he raised his hand, Mu Mu noticed that he was still holding something in his hand.

Mu Mu: "?"

I fell asleep with my phone in my hand last night?

Mu Mu recalled it bewilderedly.

oh.

Last night, he was indeed on line with someone with his mobile phone.

Because of a novel.

Speaking of this novel, Mu Mu became angry.

He has been chasing the book "I Was Reborn After Marrying the Black Widow" for more than half a year.

This is a standard urban rebirth novel for men.

From the very beginning of this article, the hero put the woman who assassinated him in the previous life into limbo, making her terrified every day, but had to submit to her increasingly powerful husband.

Afterwards, the male protagonist killed all directions, trampled down all those who had bullied him before, and then rose steadily all the way to the top.

From the article up to here, it can be regarded as a pure and refreshing article.

It wasn't until the protagonist reached the pinnacle of his life that he was having a great time, and the author suddenly discovered that his protagonist hadn't pushed a single girl, and had always been a married man.

On that day, he finally realized that his literary title was not "Rebirth: Rise to the Clouds", but "I was reborn after marrying the black widow".

So, just as the readers were yelling and pushing the girl to a perfect ending, the author poured some sulfuric acid into his mind.

He changed his style of writing and wrote the girl who was gradually tamed by the hero into a big guy in women's clothing.

This is not over, the author also wrote: This person actually occupies the noble background that the hero should have.