29

Mu Mu put the ID card and household registration book aside.

Although he didn't have a thorough understanding of the divorce procedure, he knew that it would be the worst policy to drop everything and run away.

Now that the certificate is in hand, it can be put away first.

A Zhai put the ID back into the accessory box, closed the velvet cover, and turned to look at the two phone cards.

In addition to the card in the mobile phone in his hand, the original owner made three phone cards by himself.

Mu Mu got up and went to the room to find a needle.

The fact that a person has multiple phone cards is normal, even the house before time travel had two.

One for work and one for personal use.

In the era of extremely serious information leakage, as long as you turn on Do Not Disturb for Strangers for private numbers, you can eliminate 99% of harassing calls.

But the original owner...probably cannot be explained by this common sense.

Mu Mu opened the phone card slot with a needle, and found that it was a dual-card phone, so he simply added an extra card in.

Mu Mu glanced at the number, took a note, and opened the address book.

There are only three phone numbers recorded on this card.

The three numbers were remarked with "1", "2" and "3" respectively, not to mention the name, not even a surname.

Mu Mu: "..." Ah, here.

Mu Mu scratched his head and started to use this account to log in to various social platforms.

There is nothing on the social platform, and this number is not even registered on WeChat.

The only clue is that this account's Zhi X Bao has intermittently transferred hundreds of thousands to the accounts of the three numbers.

And the money was transferred from another unknown number.

A Zhai wrote down the three numbers for receiving money and the unfamiliar number for sending money to Mu Mu, took off this phone card, and replaced it with another one.

hateful.

The original owner is already engaged in collecting stamps, why not create an accounting book!

Mu Mu felt that if someone wore it on him, they would be able to understand everything about him very quickly.

Although he doesn't have a stamp collection and doesn't keep a diary, he remembers everything clearly in his account book, and he doesn't even lose money for breakfast!

Damn rich people, hundreds of thousands of money are transferred without giving a reason for the transfer!

Mu Mu sourly turned on the phone, and the phone froze for two seconds due to the explosion of information.

Mu Mu was taken aback for a moment, and immediately cheered up.

This kind of information must be only available in the main phone card.

Mu Mu glanced at the number on the phone card, and found that it was the number that was used to transfer money to the previous number that had no records.

The address book stored in this phone card is much more normal.

Mu Mu accurately found the numbers marked with his parents and elder brother.