40

Qin Yucheng couldn't tell what he was like now.

He felt that there was nothing in his heart.

Mu Mu found that Qin Yucheng's emotions were not right, and felt a little puzzled.

Why are you unhappy?

Isn't it a great joy to get rid of someone who has hurt you and even let you die with hatred?

—Although Qin Yucheng seems to be more inclined to kill the enemy slowly by himself.

But Ah Zhai doesn't want to die!

Mu Mu whispered: "Next Monday...we have to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau."

Qin Yucheng lowered his eyes, stared at the car keys for a while, then stretched out his hand to start the car.

"Okay," he heard himself say.

Mu Mu was overjoyed. Seeing Qin Yucheng frowning, he silently suppressed the smile on his face.

Hey, forget it.

Qin Yucheng is not happy, but I am happy for him!

Mu Mu hugged her phone and set an alarm for 7 o'clock on Monday morning.

Although he must have been up before seven o'clock, he still had to set a reminder just in case.

Qin Yucheng was really unhappy during this time.

He restrained himself from losing his temper with Mu Mu, so he vented all his displeasure on the matter of torturing Yi Anning.

In less than two weeks, he took advantage of Yi Anning's overwhelmed family affairs, snatched a cooperation from Yi Anning, and followed this partner to another project.

This project is also what Yi Anning is fighting for.

Yi Anning was devastated for a while.

But this did not make Mr. Qin happy.

He drove Mu Mu to the food stall they often went to, Duan Yu went to pick up Chen Li, and Liu Gaoming's car followed.

The night market stalls on Binhai Road are next to the seafood market, and it is already bustling before nightfall.

Sitting on the stool, Qin Yucheng looked at the dark ocean under the night sky, and felt that the bustle had nothing to do with him.

But the lonely fishing fire on the sea level in the distance is quite similar to him.

The fishy smell in the sea breeze seems to be particularly heavy tonight.

Qin Yucheng stared into the distance in a daze, and heard Mu Mu calling him.

He turned his head and saw Mu Mu handing him a glass of beer: "The male celebrity wants to punch you."

Qin Yucheng focused his gaze on the glass of beer.

The golden ale was bubbling, and there were water stains on the side of the glass. Qin Yucheng thought for a while, picked up the wine glass and took a big sip, and briefly waved away the gloom in his heart with alcohol.

Mu Mu looked at the three drunkards, observed Qin Yucheng for a while, then turned around and twitched at Chen Li who was picking clams to eat.

"Qin Yucheng is not happy." Mu Mu whispered.

Teacher Chen was shocked when he heard this.

He stretched out his hand and pushed his glasses, looked at Mu Mu, and confirmed to him: "Did you not drink today?"