61

etc? Why! ?

what happened? It has risen to the point of going for a paternity test!

Mu Mingyuan was stunned.

He smelled the coffee aroma wafting in the air, his mind went blank.

Everyone in the shepherd family, from parents to weeds in the garden, knows that Muze doesn't drink coffee.

Muze's level of self-discipline is such that he doesn't need caffeine to refresh himself, but he can also maintain a high concentration and sobriety, and complete his daily work well.

Mu Ze only grinds coffee beans when he is upset.

This is the same as some people like to crush instant noodles or pinch bubble wrap, it is a means of venting emotions.

Because Muze doesn't drink coffee, the stronger the coffee smell on his body means the more time he spends grinding coffee beans.

For Mu Ze whose timetable is counted by minutes, the time wasted is directly proportional to his unhappy mood value.

Mu Mingyuan was nailed to the spot by the elder son's words, and turned to look at his wife.

Mu Ze's mother has a very nice name, Huai Qiu.

Mu Mingyuan turned his head, only to find that his wife was staring in one direction.

Mu Mingyuan looked along.

Huaiqiu was looking at Mu Mu, their youngest son.

Mu Mu was wearing a peaked cap today, standing in the crowd, half hiding himself behind Mu Ze, observing them.

Because of a well-known reason, Mu Mu has little interest in Mu Mingyuan who occupies the position of "father".

He noticed Huai Qiu's gaze, and when the other party looked at him, he also looked back.

Huai Qiu has short, sharp hair and a slightly sharp and beautiful appearance. Mu Ze and Qin Yucheng's pair of affectionate peach blossom eyes are inherited from her.

At this time, she was wearing a rather casual large-size shirt and camouflage pants, and a pair of black high-band hiking shoes on her feet. Her body shape and complexion looked like she had been running outdoors all year round.

It is a completely different type from Mu Mu's mother.

Mu Mu looked at the aunt, muttered for a moment, then looked away.

He and Ben couldn't say "Mom" to each other.

Huaiqiu noticed the younger son's avoidance, paused slightly, a little disappointed, but quickly adjusted his mood.

The younger sons were not close to them because they were not doing their duty as parents.

In fact, the eldest son is not very close to them, but the eldest son can communicate normally.

Huai Qiu looked at Mu Ze: "What happened?"

Mu Ze: "Small things."

Mu Mingyuan was silent for a moment: "What about going to the paternity testing center?"

Mu Ze glanced at them, pushed aside the crowd, and walked towards the parking lot.

As soon as he moved, Mu Mu who was hiding behind him was completely exposed.

Mu Mingyuan and Huaiqiu saw Mu Mu's long hair at a glance.

"Little Treasure has such long hair."

Mu Mu was taken aback, and glanced at Mu Mingyuan who was talking: "It's not long, it's connected."