12

Mu Mu withdrew his hand, stared at Qin Yucheng's side face for a long time, hesitantly withdrew his gaze, and after two seconds, he peeked over again.

Although, he really wanted to know how Qin Yucheng thought about what happened just now.

I don't know if I believe the saying that he is not familiar with Yi Anning.

Mu Mu was restless.

I always feel that Qin Yucheng won't believe it.

This is no nonsense, if it were him, he would not believe it.

Qin Yucheng died once. Although he was not killed by the original owner himself, the original owner and Yi Anning were definitely the most direct reasons for his death with hatred.

God.

Mu Mu's tactics are backward, this is definitely a green hat PTSD.

A Zhai put himself in, thinking that Qin Yucheng did not go crazy and strangled the pair of dogs after his rebirth, which is already a very good performance, which proves that he is not seriously ill now.

But now that he saw the face of the original owner in the same frame as Mr. Cuckold, he should lose his temper even if he didn't get sick.

But Qin Yucheng didn't explode!

Mu Mu was even more disturbed.

A silent pervert is a hundred times more terrifying than a crazy critic.

Mu Mu frowned and hesitated.

He really didn't know how to open his mouth to bring up the matter of Yi Anning again—he wasn't even sure whether he should mention it again.

Because Qin Yucheng looked like he didn't care about Yi Anning at all.

But does anyone believe this? !

Mu Mu thought that if others don't understand Qin Yucheng, how can he still understand?

He is the person who understands Qin Yucheng best in the world now!

Mu Mu was terribly entangled.

As far as Qin Yucheng's attitude of not caring at all, if he took the initiative to mention Yi Anning again, wouldn't it appear that he was very guilty and caring!

—Maybe he mentioned this again, but instead reminded Qin Yucheng that he was going to send Mr. Cuckold to feed the fish in the Pacific Ocean!

But, but, if I don't mention it...it seems that I have to feed the fish.

Mu Mu leaned on the back of the chair discouragedly, exhausted physically and mentally.

... Forget about destruction, hurry up.

A Zhai is tired.

Qin Yucheng looked thoughtfully at the fleeting scenery outside the window.

He was still wary of Mu Mu.

Obviously, this Mu Mu has a certain degree of familiarity with him. As for how familiar, it is not clear yet.

Qin Yucheng himself is not a very suspicious person, but after experiencing a death, he inevitably began to be wary of the people around him - especially the one who is sitting next to him now.

He noticed something unusual, but he wasn't ready to draw conclusions about it.

Does anyone know if this is another scam?

Qin Yucheng thought.

If he relaxes his vigilance easily like this, after a few years, Mu Mu will drag Yi Anning—or maybe Liu Anning, Zhao Anning, Sun Anning, etc. will appear in front of him...